Are there robes and slippers

youwash

"Wondering if robes and slippers are provided in the room."

Cinderella's glass slippers provided to all those in Elite+ level Captain's Club who carp about not being given enough bonus points to make it to Zenith.

Dorothy's ruby red slippers provided to all those in Zenith level Captain's Club so everybody else can easily recognize and give homage to them.

Celebrity provides robes in all cabin. Some are waffle robes and some are terri cloth depending on the cabin. Sometime the waffle robes are preferred especially in the Caribbean.

Mary Lou

Your post made us laugh. Just returned from 2 weeks in the Caribbean in an Aqua Class cabin and we had those very heavy plush terry robes. DW had a thought that a very small person would be weighed down by those heavy robes :). Have to admit that when I would sit out on the balcony in my robe, it was sometimes just too warm.

Hank

Your post made us laugh. Just returned from 2 weeks in the Caribbean in an Aqua Class cabin and we had those very heavy plush terry robes. DW had a thought that a very small person would be weighed down by those heavy robes :). Have to admit that when I would sit out on the balcony in my robe, it was sometimes just too warm.

Hank

I couldn't wear mine, I think you could have fit 3 of me in that robe & I suspect that it out weighed me... well, maybe not, but that's one huge & heavy robe. :D

I asked for the light weight waffle type, but it disappeared around the third or fourth day, think it was collected when the sheets were changed.

I have about seven pairs of these slippers sitting in my closet that were never worn. Someone is correct about the sizing. They are too big for me and too small for my spouse.

The robes in the AQ cabins are heavy, one-size-fits-all. Some people may like heavy robes. My spouse doesn't wear robes or slippers. I personally prefer to bring my own robe and slippers which are light-weight and soft.

If Celebrity would offer the choice, I'd prefer free Elemis products in the bathroom over the robes and slippers.... maybe some face or eye cream.

Hank

Well that's made me change my mind! We'll be in Asia on our cruise - very hot and humid, so I'll bring my own lightweight one. Love Cruise critic! How would I know all these things otherwise.....

• 3 months later...

On warm weather cruises, we just ask to have the heavy terry robes exchanged for the lighter waffle robes.

It has always been done - never a problem.

Also, we gain more room in the closets that way as the waffle robes take up less space.