Are there robes and slippers

youwash

Wondering if robes and slippers are provided in the room. I was on 2 Celebrity cruises in the last two years and can't remember the slippers. (I sit here writing this wearing my Royal Caribbean slippers) I think I remember slippers but didn't like the looks of them so never even opened them, but not sure. Need new ones as these are just about worn out!

Yes to robes, but you are correct. We have not seen slippers on our last few cruises. We were in the Penthouse on our last cruise and did not get slippers there either. We actually did not like the slippers we got in the past very much. They were not very good quality and did not last much more than the cruise

We never got half the stuff we were supposed to get in Aqua Class, so never got to see those slippers.

The slippers we got in the Royal Suite were huge.

Have never seen slippers in concierge class or regular balcony cabins. I suggest bringing your own.

I noticed that this time we did not get the little spray or the lip balm in our little white AQ bag.

Also, I had to ask for the dark blue tote bag, they're a bit different now, black nylon handle instead of the fake leather, & they are just a tad bit smaller.

I noticed that this time we did not get the little spray or the lip balm in our little white AQ bag.

Also, I had to ask for the dark blue tote bag, they're a bit different now, black nylon handle instead of the fake leather, & they are just a tad bit smaller.

We didn't even get the bag, so no lip balm or spray. We actually had the worst cabin attendant ever in AQ, so I wouldn't rush to book it again. After several discussions about ice, we just gave up and went and got our own. To me, the only benefit was dining in Blu, and you can also do that if you're in a suite where you're likely to get much better cabin service.

Yes to robes, but you are correct. We have not seen slippers on our last few cruises. We were in the Penthouse on our last cruise and did not get slippers there either. We actually did not like the slippers we got in the past very much. They were not very good quality and did not last much more than the cruise

I';m just out of the Nov 30 Reflection Penthouse, and I did have slippers and robes. As with all the smaller amenities promised, I;m sure they often miss them until someone asks, like the mysterious rarely seen pillow menu.

Reviewing the Celebrity website, ALL cabins should have robes, higher category cabins will have some sort of upgraded quality robe.

Slippers seem to be offered in Aqua Class and Suites (not listed as a concierge amenity).

To me, the only benefit was dining in Blu, and you can also do that if you're in a suite where you're likely to get much better cabin service.

We love Blu but are booked in a suite for our next Celebrity cruise. Are suite passengers always able to eat in Blu?

We love Blu but are booked in a suite for our next Celebrity cruise. Are suite passengers always able to eat in Blu?

``````

It is "on an available basis" but i don't think I've heard of a suite guest being turned away. Maybe asked to wait or find an alternative time, but not turned away (although there is NO guarantee for access).

Reflection is a bit more packed than other ships with BLU due to the additional Aqua cabins on that ship, so it may be the most restrictive of any.

We didn't even get the bag, so no lip balm or spray. We actually had the worst cabin attendant ever in AQ, so I wouldn't rush to book it again. After several discussions about ice, we just gave up and went and got our own. To me, the only benefit was dining in Blu, and you can also do that if you're in a suite where you're likely to get much better cabin service.

This is off topic (I do apologize but I have to ask) --- where can you go to get your own ice? There have been occasional times when we have been out of ice, such as first thing in the AM, and really didn't want to call room service. It would be great to be able to just go and get some. Sometimes small things can really enhance a vacation.

Yuck, that's bad, we've been lucky to have pretty good stateroom attendants.

We are booked in Aqua and last cruise was in Aqua and maybe that's where I am remembering slippers that didn't look comfortable-the loofa insides. Actually looking forward to getting more lip balm as I have almost used up both of ours. Told DH we had to go on another cruise because I was out of lip balm!

This is off topic (I do apologize but I have to ask) --- where can you go to get your own ice? There have been occasional times when we have been out of ice, such as first thing in the AM, and really didn't want to call room service. It would be great to be able to just go and get some. Sometimes small things can really enhance a vacation.

You can go to the buffet for ice or look for an attandant in the hall, if you don't want to call.

You can just push the attendant button on the phone and they will bring a bucket of ice. Never had a problem.

The slippers are rather useless.

We purchased slippers called Nufoot and use them when traveling. We got them at medical supply store for $10. They are great for using in a hotel, taking a shower, yoga slippers, around the pool and etc. They are light, stretch to fit snug, and prevents slipping on wet surfaces. They dry really fast and don't take up much space.

.🎅🎄

They do have very plush robes in Concierge, Aqua and the Suites. They also give you slippers in those cabins...but they are one-size fits all slippers that do not fit any many with larger feet. DW loves those slippers...but for me they would be more like half slippers :)

Hank

Do you get robes in all Celebrity cabins, (even oceanview) or just suites?

Celebrity provides robes in all cabin. Some are waffle robes and some are terri cloth depending on the cabin. Sometime the waffle robes are preferred especially in the Caribbean.

Mary Lou