Free cruise

lrockwitt

What an a awesome promotion. We booked a suite on the Ruby Princess as soon as the promotion was announced. Wished we were able to do a b2b2b. Unfortunately we had booked prior cruises. We will use our credit towards our booking on the new a Regal Princess in October. How fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get the "Free Cruise" you actually have buy one of the offered cruises first. The Free one (or part of one) comes later with the Cruise Credit from Princess.

Kind of like "Buy one get one free". Only in this case you buy one now and get one free sometime in the future.

Are these at Princess people smart or what?

Kind of like "Buy one get one free". Only in this case you buy one now and get one free sometime in the future.

Actually, since it is the cost of the "now" one that is applied to a future cruise, it is really get one free (retroactively) now if you buy one later.

Actually, since it is the cost of the "now" one that is applied to a future cruise, it is really get one free (retroactively) now if you buy one later.

And the "later" cruise has to be pretty soon, so you need to figure that part out before you jump on the "free" part.

And the "later" cruise has to be pretty soon, so you need to figure that part out before you jump on the "free" part.

The "later" cruise has to be 7 days or more and sail in 2014, so you have almost a year to use the credit if the "now" is in January.

To get the "Free Cruise" you actually have buy one of the offered cruises first. The Free one (or part of one) comes later with the Cruise Credit from Princess.
You have to not only book and pay for the cruise, you have to sail. Once you've completed the 3- or 4-day cruise, your cruise fare will be credited towards a 2014 cruise.

Our sailing in Oct was one of the ones counting toward a future 7 dayer in 2014.

We booked the Crown.

The prices in Jan are so low, we booked a getaway which also counts toward that 2014 cruise.

We tried to book more, but our April cruise is interfering with that.

Oh, such a problem. :D :p

PCL is awesome.

Pat

In my case my credit card was charged when I booked the so called "Free Cruise". So if I paid for it right then it is hard for me to call it a "Free Cruise".

In my case my credit card was charged when I booked the so called "Free Cruise". So if I paid for it right then it is hard for me to call it a "Free Cruise".

Not different from when you purchase something and submit a rebate form to get back the entire amount (except sales tax).

You pay for it up front and get to use the rebate later.