Favorite drinks on RCI

So for my upcoming Indy cruise, I got the premium beverage package, not to I can get sloshed everyday(although that might happen) but so that I can try a lot of different drinks.

What are your favorite drinks to get on royal?

I've never had the alcohol package before, so I haven't tried a lot, but I basically love most of their frozen ones, like the frozen Mai Tai, or a frozen Bahamas mama.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

So for my upcoming Indy cruise, I got the premium beverage package, not to I can get sloshed everyday(although that might happen) but so that I can try a lot of different drinks.

What are your favorite drinks to get on royal?

I've never had the alcohol package before, so I haven't tried a lot, but I basically love most of their frozen ones, like the frozen Mai Tai, or a frozen Bahamas mama.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1961863

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1912386

Edited by clarea

Lots of good drinks mentioned above, my favorite is having my first drink when I get on the ship. That always puts a big smile on my face.

I totally agree. I also try a drink of the day every day, regardless of what it is. I've yet to find one I didn't love.

I try the drink of the day everyday. Haven't found one yet that I didn't love. The only one to date that we have replicated here at home is the mint mojito lemonade. Can you say AWESOME!!??

Hello!

i did the drink pkg on the allure in november. I'm not a big drinker, yes frozen drinker on cruises. I did not get my money worth, but that's okay, i could try them and if i didn't like them i didn't feel bad about not drinking.

I'm a spreadsheet OCD person so I did one with a RCCL menu and another one found by another cruiser which i'm sure the bartenders will make. Hope this helps. Have fun!!!!

sorry, haven't uploaded attachment... will be back. thanks

Edited by createcolorfun
need to upload

Hello!

i did the drink pkg on the allure in november. I'm not a big drinker, yes frozen drinker on cruises. I did not get my money worth, but that's okay, i could try them and if i didn't like them i didn't feel bad about not drinking.

I'm a spreadsheet OCD person so I did one with a RCCL menu and another one found by another cruiser which i'm sure the bartenders will make. Hope this helps. Have fun!!!!

sorry, haven't uploaded attachment... will be back. thanks

here it is...

Listed in Royal Caribbean.docx