MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan. 6, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy]Btw, just walked in after having had to go back to LAX to pick up a bag that AA messed up last night

Why is NODM late today?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
Passenger flight delays...

[quote name='kazu'][SIZE="3"]Trust me I KNOW they have. You have one great roll call member there :) An absolutely awesome couple. If she happens to offer to make name tags - don't turn it down. There are like nothing you have ever seen :D[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

She's already volunteered.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Jet Blue has cancelled all flights out of the Northeast until, the earliest, 3 PM tomorrow. :eek: We're flying JetBlue to FLL for our cruise in a couple weeks. Certainly hope things change.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='gigianne']Copper - no offer to deliver the luggage to you??[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]We weren't gonna mess with that last night; we waited about 50 min at the belt after getting our two suitcases. The line in/out of AA's Baggage Claim office at LAX last night was at least "one hour long" with about 75-95 not so happy campers in it. We're about 25 min away from LAX providing no traffic mess on the 405 ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='aliaschief']She's already volunteered.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]why am I not surprised ;) You are in for a huge treat. These are not "hello my name is" name tags. I used to think I was good until I saw hers. Incredible. Guaranteed you will want to save them to remember your cruise :D You are very lucky indeed:)[/SIZE]

[quote name='startwin'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Good lord, I can't believe I got back in time to see her go![/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

how do you always manage to have this impeccable timing ;):confused::p