MS Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam-Sail-Away, Jan. 12, 2014

aliaschief

QE and QV are sisters of the Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam and I believe the same size. I've been on both. Queen Elizabeth will be in New York January 18 and Fort Lauderdale January 21. Royal Princess first out.

Roy

Thanks, Roy ! I've driven by one of them when they were docked in New York Harbor and tying up traffic.:):)

So, yesterday I lost my sound doing the tooting champs toots.

Now today, the cams do now switch and just stay stuck on a view. Very slow to change. Plus lots of pixels. Anyone else with problems???

I regularly loose sound - keep having to refresh in plenty of time. I think sometimes Lou and Dave have a request for a wave, and the picture freezes because they are doing screenshots - do you think that could be it?

I regularly loose sound - keep having to refresh in plenty of time. I think sometimes Lou and Dave have a request for a wave, and the picture freezes because they are doing screenshots - do you think that could be it?

I believe their screen shots are from hand held camera and not the web cam. Plus, everyone else is not reporting a problem.

:) I am thinking they need "more power" like the saying from the old Tool Time television show.

I have no idea what is happening, but as their network has expanded, the functions on this site seemed to have slowed.

Obviously, I am no techie.