Jan 8th 2014 Captains Club small update.

harz99

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, but it appears "X" have listened to some of the concerns:

"We're continuing to make improvments to The Club.

Email Article

January 08, 2014

We're still listening

We are pleased to announce that based on your feedback, we've made two additional enhancments to our Captain's Club program as follows:

1. We've adjusted the Club Points earned for Galapagos cruises

Stateroom Categories for Celebrity Xpedition® Club Points Earned per Night

Ocean View, Deluxe, Premium 5

Junior or Xpedition Suite 12

Royal or Penthouse Suite 18

2. Elite Plus members: we've now added complimentary tea and espresso in addition to your complimentary benefits of cappuccino and latte."

Posted under the "What's new" section of the Captains Club "X" pages.

Great to see this, especially for those that wanted tea drinks.

Celebrity continues to listen and is making some nice additions. I think if people make suggestions, instead of threats, Celebrity will listen and re-evaluate the program and add new perks.

I, however, don't think they are going to go back and award points for cruises not sailed prior to the change or give old points to those cruises after the change.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, but it appears "X" have listened to some of the concerns:

2. Elite Plus members: we've now added complimentary tea and espresso in addition to your complimentary benefits of cappuccino and latte."

Glad to see they included "tea" for those drinkers. On our 7 Dec cruise, the coupon read cappuccino/latte, but since I don't take condiments with my coffee, I just ordered a cappuccino -- hold the milk. :)

The Captain's Club Hostess did say it included espresso, just not written on the coupon.

I hope by now they've trained all the staff at the Café al Bacio, as when we were on, some didn't know about the Elite+ perk -- I got charged once.