Tote bag

anandaindonesia

Does NCL give a tote bag in the cabin for its passengers?

Not a deal breaker, just asking as we got one from our previous cruise lines.

Not unless you order one to be delivered there (which you can do)

Last NCL cruise was in a PH on the B'way; also platinum level - no tote bag. Luckily I packed the nice folding bag I received when in a royal suite on Celebrity. The thoughtful amenities one used to receive on main line cruises have gone the way of 33 1/2 RPM's.

Darcy

Thank you for info.

At least we know ;) so we can prepare.

We'll buy one for souvenir, but will wait till they are on sale by end of the cruise. :D

Michael

via Tapatalk. sorry for typo.

I'm not sure if they reduce the price of tote bags, as they do with some tee shirts. I like to buy tees with the ship's or cruiseline logo.

Years ago - one of NCL's "partner" - Del Sol - offer its free color-changing Tote Bag to ship pax in ports for free by presenting the coupon distributed onboard (ShoreEx Desk, and, usually by the gangway with all of the other promo's) We still have the cotton ones from the Dawn (NCL logo'd) - we've washed & re-used it as a spare.

Nothing is free these days, however, the Del Sol coupon, if they are still doing it - requires an in-store purchase of their merchandise (over-priced, IMO) http://www.delsol.com/two-tone-tote-bag-hibiscus.html

We did get a smaller NCL logo mini-tote, with a gift shop or excurison/tour purchase, I think, a few years ago and it's sized for holding a 6 pack of soda or water to bring back onboard. Mrs. "M" used it sometimes to hold her insulated lunch tote & give NCL free advertising, ha ha. :D

Look into the "NCL e-Coupon Book" for gift shop discount (LOL :rolleyes:) and/or use your Latitude Discount with any OBC to get them at a cheaper price, I guess.

Edited by mking8288

Back when I was on the S.S. Norway we all got a plastic tote bag for a beach day at one port (St. Maarten perhaps). It was really nice, I still have it somewhere, but that is the only tote bag I ever got.

Yes to the above about the Del Sol bag, too. Only one coupon per cabin for those free bags back then too, I begged and begged people for their coupon as I was travelling with a friend and we each wanted a bag. I finally was able to talk the salesguy into selling me an NCL DelSol bag. :eek: