MDR question

jilly888

Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to order two appertizers or two entree's in the mdr. My husband is a big eater and although the photo's of the meals i have seen on here look amazing, they do not look very big. Also most do not seem to come with potatoes,can we order a side of potatoes (mash,roast,baked or fries ).I know he wont go hungrey as they are lots of places to get snacks from but was just wondering.

Thanks Jill

ps We are looking forward to our first cruise with Celebrity in May

Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to order two appertizers or two entree's in the mdr. My husband is a big eater and although the photo's of the meals i have seen on here look amazing, they do not look very big. Also most do not seem to come with potatoes,can we order a side of potatoes (mash,roast,baked or fries ).I know he wont go hungrey as they are lots of places to get snacks from but was just wondering.

Thanks Jill

Yes, you may order as much as you're able to eat. Baked potatoes are available; I don't know about mashed and fries. You can get fries at the bar that serves hamburgers.

By the time we order an appetizer, soup main course and dessert ( not to mention the wonderful skinny breadsticks with butter!) we are usually quite satisfied...but you can certainly order as much as you'd

like:)

Thanks Jill

Yes and I loved that part :D...ordered 2 orders of Escargot one night and I also ordered a second lobster tail the night they had lobster...and no, I doubt your hubby will go hungry. You'll be surprised though at how full you can get with just the appy's, bread and entree.

...I don't know about mashed and fries...

I do. You can definitely get these on request as side dishes. We've commonly ordered mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. They usually bring a large platter of each "for the table" to share. You can ask for a lot of common side dishes and they usually have them available. If not readily available then they can prepare them for following nights if you request in advance.

In the MDR it is no problem getting extra of any course of the meal, or varying things a bit. For example I've seen people get a double order of an appetizer served as an entrée.