Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I'm not surprised about the last minute switch-ups. It has happened in past years.

I remember at this time in 2012, Navigator was scheduled to sail short winter cruises out of Port Canaveral, the transatlantic was even released to CruisingPower ending in Port Canaveral, but before it was released publicly, they moved her to Galveston.

Here is the vessel schedule for the Port of New Orleans

http://corelserver1.portno.com:8082/cruisemain.htm

You can use the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner to pick your month and year and then hit submit.

Royal Caribbean is there from Dec 2014 through April 2015. She leaves on April 11, 2015, never to seen in New Orleans again.

I also noticed that April 17, 2016 Norwegian is also leaving New Orleans. I hope this isn't a sign of the times.

Amazing! I checked the Grand Caymen schedule about 4:50 today and as I posted, Liberty was shown from May 2015 to Sept. 2015. Now I look again and it is Navigator listed from May to early Dec. Then Liberty shows up again instead. What the heck is RCI doing?

schedules are up for Indy, Majesty, enchantment, Adventure and Jewel on cruising power for winter-spring 2015/16. no prices yet though.

Indy is taking Liberty's place doing short 4 and 5 day caribbean.

Majesty and Enchantment are the same

Adventure and Jewel are out of san juan, however, Jewel will now be doing Adventure's current cruises and vice versa.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

April 22, 2016 appears to be Majesty's final voyage if they don't decide to keep her another year.

Thanks. Think I'll shoot my TA an e-mail to change my Apr 2015 cruise to that one. It's a couple weeks late for a birthday cruise, but I suppose I can just party the entire month :D

Thanks. Think I'll shoot my TA an e-mail to change my Apr 2015 cruise to that one. It's a couple weeks late for a birthday cruise, but I suppose I can just party the entire month :D

The TA on Majesty last month told me there was a good possibility Majesty will be around till at least 2017. I may book the "final voyage" regardless but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Adventure and Jewel are out of san juan, however, Jewel will now be doing Adventure's current cruises and vice versa.

So they didn't shuffle the ports at all? It's the same itineraries as 2014/15 with just the ships switched?

The TA on Majesty last month told me there was a good possibility Majesty will be around till at least 2017. I may book the "final voyage" regardless but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Well, once prices are listed that will be a big clue. The final sailing for the Monarch was a lot more expensive than earlier cruises.

I guess I'm not in huge hurry to move my reservation anyway. The final sailing of Monarch still had cabins available almost up until sailing date.

Sorry, I just looked at Majesty schedule -- it shows sailing dates up to April 2015, NOT 2016 -- it does have rates as well. Nothing after that as if just now (April 1, 2014 at 8pm EST).

Are you looking at Royal Caribbean's website, or Cruising Power - the site for travel agents? Cruising Power gets cruises loaded before Royal's own website :rolleyes:

Edited by Cruzin-K

April 22, 2016 appears to be Majesty's final voyage if they don't decide to keep her another year.

Wondering why you would think that that is her final voyage. The end of April 2016 is just the end of many ships deployment schedules. Now if her schedule had ended in say Jan 2016 then I could see that being a final voyage but so far nothing is out of the ordinary.

Are you looking at Royal Caribbean's website, or Cruising Power - the site for travel agents? Cruising Power gets cruises loaded before Royal's own website :rolleyes:

Sorry, I am just a plain consumer, not a TA with access to other information....personally I want to know when Majesty's last cruise will be, because DH and I would like to sail on it, if possible.

Sorry, I am just a plain consumer, not a TA with access to other information....personally I want to know when Majesty's last cruise will be, because DH and I would like to sail on it, if possible.

I keep hitting the refresh button on Royal's website. The cruises usually show up there not TOO long after they show up in Cruising Power. Maybe a couple hours? :confused: Can't remember :o