Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Sorry, I am just a plain consumer, not a TA with access to other information....personally I want to know when Majesty's last cruise will be, because DH and I would like to sail on it, if possible.

As of right now April 2016

With Indy now taking over Libertys itineraries this certainly makes it look like Anthem will take over Indy's 6/8 day itineraries and leaves the Liberty free to go to Galveston.

Yes, Indy is doing what Liberty is doing now. Anthem will be doing 8/6 days, it is unknown what ports will be included. Liberty is unknown

I keep hitting the refresh button on Royal's website. The cruises usually show up there not TOO long after they show up in Cruising Power. Maybe a couple hours? :confused: Can't remember :o

I don't know why, they're on cp and not the regular website. maybe overnight.

Just booked Indy for Thanksgiving 2015 =)

I keep hitting the refresh button on Royal's website. The cruises usually show up there not TOO long after they show up in Cruising Power. Maybe a couple hours? :confused: Can't remember :o

Yeah, I tried looking too. Maybe overnight

Sorry everyone nothing on Navigator or Liberty. I did not see any Brilliance sailings either. I suspect some last minute shuffling between Gavelston, NOLA/Tampa and P.C.

I have a strong feeling NOLA will be left out this year, but fingers crossed they make a last minute switch and base something out of there!

I have a feeling too but maybe Brilliance will be there.

Yeah, I tried looking too. Maybe overnight

Sorry everyone nothing on Navigator or Liberty. I did not see any Brilliance sailings either. I suspect some last minute shuffling between Gavelston, NOLA/Tampa and P.C.

That is correct, it is generally an overnight process after you first see them in Cruisingpower. That is part of the reason you see the prices as N/A on the first screen before selecting the specific itinerary.

No prices yet, but San Juan cruises appear to be uploaded. As someone said, they've switched around the typical Adventure/Jewel itineraries, which I actually find disappointing. I prefer the smaller ship, but now one of those itineraries is the 2 sea day itinerary. I like five ports and only one sea day. I was also VERY disappointed to note that Dominica is missing from the itineraries of BOTH ships. One of my all-time FAVORITE ports of call. I have a couple of NextCruise certificates, but they're good for a LONG time. I may have to take a look and see what Summit is doing out of San Juan.

No prices yet, but San Juan cruises appear to be uploaded. As someone said, they've switched around the typical Adventure/Jewel itineraries, which I actually find disappointing. I prefer the smaller ship, but now one of those itineraries is the 2 sea day itinerary. I like five ports and only one sea day. I was also VERY disappointed to note that Dominica is missing from the itineraries of BOTH ships. One of my all-time FAVORITE ports of call. I have a couple of NextCruise certificates, but they're good for a LONG time. I may have to take a look and see what Summit is doing out of San Juan.

Check Adventure again, I'm seeing Dominica on cruises departing 11/7, 1/2, 1/30, 2/27, 3/26, 4/23

I like the five port itineraries better as well. I don't care for Aruba.

I do love the vast majority of southern ports though, and a winter/spring 2016 cruise out of San Juan is certainly high on my list of cruises to book at some point. I'll probably take my time though. I booked the cruise I just did on the Jewel (January) two years ago on the day the itineraries were first released because I wanted a specific cabin. I got my cabin, and amazingly enough I stuck with the reservation and actually went on the cruise without changing it two or three times :o :D I was lucky because prices kept going up and up and up on that sailing (there was a large group booking that took over almost all the balcony cabins). I'm just not crazy enough about any of the itineraries to jump on them this early though.

Check Adventure again, I'm seeing Dominica on cruises departing 11/7, 1/2, 1/30, 2/27, 3/26, 4/23

hmmm, they seem to be mixing it up a bit. I wish we could do a search by ports of call. Say, a cruise going to St. Thomas, Barbados, Grenada, and see what comes up.

Edited by Cruzin-K

hmmm, they seem to be mixing it up a bit. I wish we could do a search by ports of call. Say, a cruise going to St. Thomas, Barbados, Grenada, and see what comes up.

yeah I don't think the itineraries are the same but similar, before Adventure was doing Aruba and Curacao etc. Now jewel is doing it.

Thanks, joyride21! You're right. Dominica has dropped of Jewel itineraries, but is still on one of the Adventure itineraries.

I like the five port itineraries better as well. I don't care for Aruba.

I do love the vast majority of southern ports though, and a winter/spring 2016 cruise out of San Juan is certainly high on my list of cruises to book at some point. I'll probably take my time though. I booked the cruise I just did on the Jewel (January) two years ago on the day the itineraries were first released because I wanted a specific cabin. I got my cabin, and amazingly enough I stuck with the reservation and actually went on the cruise without changing it two or three times :o :D I was lucky because prices kept going up and up and up on that sailing (there was a large group booking that took over almost all the balcony cabins). I'm just not crazy enough about any of the itineraries to jump on them this early though.

Agree. Never saw the fascination with Aruba, but to each his own. I'm also looking for winter 2016. Looking at January 2016, our choices for 5 port/1 sea day itineraries seem to be:

ADVENTURE:

1. San Juan
  2. St. Croix
  3. St Kitts
  4. St. Maarten
  5. Dominica
  6. Barbados
  7. Sea
  8. San Juan

ADVENTURE:

1. San Juan
  2. St. Thomas
  3. St. Croix
  4. Antigua
  5. St. Lucia
  6. Grenada
  7. Sea
  8. San Juan

JEWEL:

1. San Juan
  2. Sea
  3. Barbados
  4. St. Lucia
  5. Antigua
  6. St. Maarten
  7. St. Croix
  8. San Juan

Or...I could consider one of the Summit itineraries. Choices, choices...:D

I'm keeping my Serenade reservation for Jan 2016. Really hate flying.

I think we are going to stick with Serenade in March 2016 too...11 day sailing. Love the ports, love the JS 1100 for us and we booked D1 1102 for the kids. I also like the 2 sea days before and after the ports :)

We still have to fly from Canada but I'm pretty sure I can find cheaper direct flights to FLL instead of more expensive connecting flights to San Juan. One of these days we will do a B2B out of San Juan....one can only dream :D

I think we are going to stick with Serenade in March 2016 too...11 day sailing. Love the ports, love the JS 1100 for us and we booked D1 1102 for the kids. I also like the 2 sea days before and after the ports :)

We still have to fly from Canada but I'm pretty sure I can find cheaper direct flights to FLL instead of more expensive connecting flights to San Juan. One of these days we will do a B2B out of San Juan....one can only dream :D

I hate st. Croix, could care less about st Martin. The only port I really like from the sj cruises that are not on serenade is st kitts and I'm already going on Indy in January, don't need to go in 2016z All the other ports I can do on serenade from FLL in 2016. The only thing I'll miss is San Juan :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks, joyride21! You're right. Dominica has dropped of Jewel itineraries, but is still on one of the Adventure itineraries. [/Quote]

I noticed it because my last cruise stopped in Dominica (first time I had been there) and it jumped to the top of my favorite Caribbean ports list. Tied with St. Lucia. LOVED it!

That being said, I'm not really wowed by any of the choices. Of the ones you listed, the one I would likely choose is

ADVENTURE:

1. San Juan
  2. St. Thomas
  3. St. Croix
  4. Antigua
  5. St. Lucia
  6. Grenada
  7. Sea
  8. San Juan

St. Croix and Grenada would be new ports for us, and we haven't been to Antigua or St. Lucia since '08.

Would also possibly consider the 11 night on Serenade if the price was right, but I really hate to use that many vacation days at once and have four sea days. (Yup, port snob, signing in.)