Need to hear from some of you ASAP since leaving tomorrow.

Hope to hear from some of you immediately since we are leaving tomorrow.

We are going out of New Orleans tomorrow with stops in Key West and Freeport (Seranade). The Weather in New Orleans will be a high of 55 on sailing day and Key West will be 72.

My question is, will the dining rooms be comfortable enough to wear polo shirts or should we count on long sleeves.

Thank you so much for the information.

I live just outside of New Orleans and it is pretty cold here. We are having more cold weather this year than we have ever had. Normally our days have highs in the 60's, this Friday we aren't getting out of the 40's. We are having a freeze tonight and Friday night.

I would definitely bring a light sweater for nights on the ship, it will get chilly on deck at night too. You may want to bring something a little heavier if you are staying in NOLA pre-cruise.

Saturday morning getting on ship it will be in the 30's, warming up during the day. It will be chilly on deck as you leave New Orleans.

Oh people please! It is all relative. It is currently 15 below zero where I live, with a windchill of over 45 below zero. We'd be in bikinis if it was 60! However, you never know about air conditioning on a ship so always have a light wrap just in case. And please no more whining about 50 and 60 degree weather:)

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

I would say dress in layers. You can never be too warm but you can be very cold. Just imagine how cool the airplane may be. They could have the air conditioning running in the dining room.

Worse case scenario you take off layers and pack a polo shirt and have a change for shorts as well as pack your swimgear and any essentials such as medicine that you will need the first night as your bags could come after dinner.

The OP mentioned the temperature/weather in two cities. I don't understand how any of that is related to the ship's dining room. My suggestion is on the day of embarkation especially when you are waiting for the ship to sail, take a tour of the dining room so you can get a preview on how comfortable it is.

The point of mentioning temps in two cities is it relates to the relativity of how people feel. Having lived in warm and cold I know for a fact, when I come from the cold climate everything feels warmer so I am less chilled in air conditioned places. When I lived in warm weather places, I would go into air conditioning and get chilled right away. One's body acclimates to their surroundings and varying from that dictates the bodily response. I did add, however that each person is different so layers may be best choice. Hope you enjoyed the micro biology lesson for the day.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app