Elite Status

silver wedding

Pia, thank you so much for the info. I was on the Ruby this past week, had a great time. I saw my favorite Head Waiter Tisiano in the Michelangelo Dining Room, he recognized me from when I was on the Diamond last April. I'm still curious as to where I can find the information about the loyalty credit on the Princess web site????

Did we meet? I was there too.

Per cabin

I am a single that travels with another single person. I am very happy for all that Princess does for my loyalty. I accept that although we are both Elite, we receive one mini-bar set up (as per cabin). I always ask my room steward to leave 2 Patters each evening (don't understand why this is not standard). And the list goes on.

But I do not understand why the bonuses for cruise #21 (or is that #22?) and beyond would be per cabin. If I were Elite traveling with someone new, would that mean that the $25 would be split between two accounts? If not, then why couldn't each Elite member be given their own bonus?

I am not being ungrateful for what Princess does for all of us. I just don't understand. Any clarification would be most welcomed.

We are doing. A b2b in April, our 1st cruise will be cruise 20 so on our next 21st, will we get the credit, or does the system take time to update

Assuming you are boking the trip as two cruises, you should get the loyalty BC on the second leg. If you don't see a card in your cabin on turnaround day announcing the OBC, see the Captain's Circle Rep.

I am a single that travels with another single person. I am very happy for all that Princess does for my loyalty. I accept that although we are both Elite, we receive one mini-bar set up (as per cabin). I always ask my room steward to leave 2 Patters each evening (don't understand why this is not standard). And the list goes on.

But I do not understand why the bonuses for cruise #21 (or is that #22?) and beyond would be per cabin. If I were Elite traveling with someone new, would that mean that the $25 would be split between two accounts? If not, then why couldn't each Elite member be given their own bonus?

I am not being ungrateful for what Princess does for all of us. I just don't understand. Any clarification would be most welcomed.

When I responded per cabin, it was for a couple traveling together in the same cabin. I think as a single you are each entitled to the loyalty credit because your Princess numbers are not the same and you each must achieve said level. Have you always traveled together and do you both currently have the same number of cruises?

When I responded per cabin, it was for a couple traveling together in the same cabin. I think as a single you are each entitled to the loyalty credit because your Princess numbers are not the same and you each must achieve said level. Have you always traveled together and do you both currently have the same number of cruises?

Thank you Pia for checking back. We often travel together, but each have our own Captain Circle Number. Both are Elite, but we do not have the same number of cruises. This just beckons more questions.

Do couples share the same Captain Circle Number?

I often hear that one partner may have more cruises than the other.

I am glad to read your post, and hope that my next cruise will bring clarity to my thoughts.

Thank you Pia for checking back. We often travel together, but each have our own Captain Circle Number. Both are Elite, but we do not have the same number of cruises. This just beckons more questions.

I am glad to read your post, and hope that my next cruise will bring clarity to my thoughts.

Wife goes by her last name and has her own number........we BOTH get Elite credit.

couples have the same number with A and B after it, if they share the same surname

It will. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We have always experienced one loyalty credit per cabin.. This past cruise 2014

we each received $100 loyalty credit. Perhaps this policy has changed.

Not that I know of. We were on two cruises in Dec. and two in Jan. Still $100. It would be nice if they increased it. I'm certainly amenable. :D

Do you have the same Captain's Circle numbers with just a different letter at the end or do you have totally different CC numbers?

You might notice some changes in the brands in the bar setup, especially the non-alcoholic. I was on the Ruby for three short sailings, the water started as an Italian brand and switched to Crystal Geyser. The tonic water changed too. I guess as they use stuff up.

I noticed that too--some local brands. Italian mineral water (you won't hear me complain!). Also, I requested diet coke and got the Italian "Coke Light", which is just different packaging, really.

The bathroom upgrades do seem to vary from ship to ship. For example, I got the qtips, emery board, linen spray etc on some ships but not the upgraded towels. On others, I have gotten the towels but not the toiletries. No biggie, because I always bring my own anyway. But although the standard towels are fine, I really like the upgraded bath sheet when I can get it.

We've kind of made a game of guessing what toiletries and towels will be in the bathroom, but we don't really care. It's always acceptable.

Everything else seems to be standard.

I`m only at my 17th cruise but reading the captain`s circle booklet I just received it says $25 per household. Wish it was p/p

I noticed that too--some local brands. Italian mineral water (you won't hear me complain!). Also, I requested diet coke and got the Italian "Coke Light", which is just different packaging, really.

The bathroom upgrades do seem to vary from ship to ship. For example, I got the qtips, emery board, linen spray etc on some ships but not the upgraded towels. On others, I have gotten the towels but not the toiletries. No biggie, because I always bring my own anyway. But although the standard towels are fine, I really like the upgraded bath sheet when I can get it.

We've kind of made a game of guessing what toiletries and towels will be in the bathroom, but we don't really care. It's always acceptable.

Everything else seems to be standard.

The bathroom upgrades don't float my boat either.

We are going on a 28 day cruise, while on this cruise we will reach our 150 day mark on Princess to make Elite. Will they give us new room cards and bar set up then or do we have to wait till our next cruise? If I remember correctly on our last TA some one make Elite and they received all the benefits of being Elite.

Thanks,

Rita:confused:

We are going on a 28 day cruise, while on this cruise we will reach our 150 day mark on Princess to make Elite. Will they give us new room cards and bar set up then or do we have to wait till our next cruise? If I remember correctly on our last TA some one make Elite and they received all the benefits of being Elite.

Thanks,

Sometimes yes, this happened to our son when he made Elite.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks,

Officially, status changes occur at the end of the cruise. Some Cap Circle reps will give the upgrade during the cruise. Can't hurt to ask.