Live from the Royal Princess January 26 to February 2, 2014

TorontoTL

Thank you for the review! It was wonderful to see that you had a great time. I am leaving a week from this Sunday. I was worried about too much movement because I am near the front of the ship (28 rooms back on baja) I am glad you didn't feel a lot if movement. It is my second cruise so I wasn't sure what to expect being near the front. Loved the entire review. Thank you so much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in M204 - like 15 cabins back - not much movement at all (in December). I think you'll be fine.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such thorough reviews, good or bad!! I am counting down the days till my March 30 voyage aboard her!! Your posts have made my excitement grow by leaps and bounds!! Hope you are enjoying your last day on board!

Great Job Benny! So looking forward to our cruise in three weeks now. Was starting to get worried with all of the negative reviews - but we are the type to see the positives as well.

Question for you - what pool area do they do the pool games etc? Also - do they have a Caribbean Band on board for the pool side as well as other events?

Thanks!

Great Job Benny! So looking forward to our cruise in three weeks now. Was starting to get worried with all of the negative reviews - but we are the type to see the positives as well.

Question for you - what pool area do they do the pool games etc? Also - do they have a Caribbean Band on board for the pool side as well as other events?

Thanks!

They do the pool games at the Fountain pool area. They did have live music at the pool and in many other areas of the ship. The bands were generally quite good.

You're welcome everyone. I enjoyed doing the live from. Everyone else who went on the Royal has contributed so much, I felt that I should also contribute to the knowledge about this fine ship.

To those with doubts, do your best to wipe those from your mind. Don't go into this cruise expecting it to be like the other ships in the Princess fleet. Instead think of this ship as a new design, but with the fine crew, services and entertainment that you have always enjoyed on previous Princess ships. If you do that, you will discover that this ship has a lot to offer you.

To those with doubts, do your best to wipe those from your mind. Don't go into this cruise expecting it to be like the other ships in the Princess fleet. Instead think of this ship as a new design, but with the fine crew, services and entertainment that you have always enjoyed on previous Princess ships. If you do that, you will discover that this ship has a lot to offer you.

Thanks for your "Live" and I feel the same way after enjoying an 18 day Med/TA cruise in October. :D

Thank you for an awesome review. I was interested to see what people are thinking now. We had the cruise of a lifetime on the Royal in October across the Atlantic. We are back on in our same cabin for Easter and can't wait. Our only concern was how crowded the pools would be in the Caribbean but it doesn't sound too bad. Thanks again:D

For dessert I have the peanut butter and chocolate pie with Oreo cookie crust which was amazing.

Wow...love peanut butter pie....was that in the dining room or elsewhere?

We sailed the Royal in November and just booked the 10/25/14 Royal repro from NYC to Ft. Lauderdale:D:D

That repo cruise sounds good, as my son lives in NJ. However, if we drove up there for a few days, oh, what do we do with the car. :eek: ? Since we live here in Florida, we save on air fare.

Glad you had such a good time. We sailed in November,2013, too.

Take care. TorontoTL. My dad and step-mother lived in Toronto for many years. I'm originally from Montreal.

Lynne

We are going in April. We usually do early traditional dining. But this time we thought we would try late traditional dining. Do you think there is much we will miss seeing by having a late dinner? Or have to leave something early to make it to the late dinner?

That repo cruise sounds good, as my son lives in NJ. However, if we drove up there for a few days, oh, what do we do with the car. :eek: ? Since we live here in Florida, we save on air fare.

Glad you had such a good time. We sailed in November,2013, too.

Take care. TorontoTL. My dad and step-mother lived in Toronto for many years. I'm originally from Montreal.

Lynne

Fly up, cruise back. :D Join us. Many sea days, Antigua, Aruba and St. Thomas.

We are going in April. We usually do early traditional dining. But this time we thought we would try late traditional dining. Do you think there is much we will miss seeing by having a late dinner? Or have to leave something early to make it to the late dinner?

Typical activities that are only when in the evening during late traditional dining time period include games/trivia such as "Where in the world am I" trivia, regular trivia, Karaoke, wooden horse racing, Love and Marriage Game.

Sometimes MUTS movies may be scheduled so they end after late sitting starts or begin before late sitting ends.

We will be on the March 23rd sailing and have a day sail booked in St Thomas. Our schedule has us in port from 8am- 6pm. We will be setting our clocks ahead on March 9. St Thomas is on Atlantic Standard Time- Does that mean we will arriving at 9am St Thomas time?

Thanks