OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

No Coke Freestyle Machines... Sorry, whoever asked.

So does this mean you have to go to the bar to get soda and I'm assuming the choices are few ?

Jamie

There are standard soda fountains in the windjammer & near the ice cream machine that I've seen so far.

Ok, I'm in my stateroom currently downloading pics from the camera to the iPad so that I can upload to photobucket.

The plan is to try to get some pics posted before 4pm muster. It will just depend on the speed of the upload as to what I will be able to accomplish.

Stay tuned...

Thanks for the update on the Coke machines. Too bad they opted to leave the Freestyle machines out of the refurbishment. It's not worth buying a soda package IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Why is that? You have to get a beer at the bar why not get a soft drink at the bar? Am I missing something?

Been on the ship for a couple of hours. According to my Fit Bit I've walked 8273 steps, 3.5 miles & 30 flights of stairs.

I've taken a ton of pics & got pics of VB as well as video.

No Coke Freestyle Machines... Sorry, whoever asked.

Having lunch in the WJ then hope to go to our room & upload a few pics before muster.

Remember... Patience is a virtue.

Just curious do you have a Fitbit Flex or Force? Lol

I just got the Force and I'm not very happy with the way it counts steps, the count is always too low.

Ok, I'm in my stateroom currently downloading pics from the camera to the iPad so that I can upload to photobucket.

The plan is to try to get some pics posted before 4pm muster. It will just depend on the speed of the upload as to what I will be able to accomplish.

Stay tuned...

Good to see you made it on board and are in your stateroom. Once your pics get uploaded, it may cause CC to crash! Seems there will be a bunch of us refreshing!

Happy Birthday! Have a great cruise, and thank you for your enthusiasm to post the "all new" Navigator pics.

Why is that? You have to get a beer at the bar why not get a soft drink at the bar? Am I missing something?

Not sure if you know...If cruisers have a drink package, they are given a thermal drink glass with a chip in it. The Freestyle soda machines are programmed to "read" the chip and dispense a variety of flavors of soft drinks. It's more a matter of convenience rather than having to locate a bar and have someone do it for a cruiser. I understand your point, however.

Ok these first few I took with my iPhone after the Windjammer. I had already dropped of my SLR in the room.

These first ones were taken in the Theater. That group of people are new international employees who just came onboard yesterday. The are doing their new hire orientation, going thru the safety drill & the supervisor was just telling them the smoking policy for employees.

64BA0029-8C14-48FC-BD4B-DF2885C50B42_zpsk21or3eh.jpg

AF8B639A-A77F-4B74-B92D-701553CD3B84_zpsuvx1lcob.jpg

7E9D71A5-DB1C-4EEC-9891-4BCB232A64EA_zpse7ovp1hs.jpg

There's a lot of options if you have the Freestyle machines that you lose out on if you have to go to the bar. My kids will still get the soda package because I've told them if they sit a drink down on the table and they're not there watching it, they have to get a new one. But if I only wanted, Raspberry Sprite Zero, then I wouldn't get the package.

.... It's more a matter of convenience rather than having to locate a bar and have someone do it for a cruiser. I understand your point, however.

There's only a couple places the soda machines would be located and a lot more bars, but depending on the bar, there might be a wait. For the first cruise, my kids were a little nervous about going up to the bar. Then they got to know the bartenders (and they were freeflowing with the tips at first...we had to coach them on that a bit) and they were set. So I can see your point too :D

They were just taking, what remained of, the flag down. :D

My friends son, John Perry, is the Cruise Director onboard. Had lunch with his mother today. She said John is really excited about the "new" ship.

Don't forget pictures of the VB........................... 81 cabins are suppose to have them.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Upgraded-Navigator-of-the-Seas-gets-virtual-balconies/?cid=eltrdb

I am not quite sure what to think about the VB staterooms. :rolleyes:

Edited by Iamthesea

Just curious do you have a Fitbit Flex or Force? Lol

I just got the Force and I'm not very happy with the way it counts steps, the count is always too low.

I have the Fit Bit Force. I've only had it about a week though. So far I have been pleased with it.