Website working funny this morning

S&DMOM

I panicked this morning when I saw my paid in full cruise go from a zero balance to a $6000 balance!! Lol. I called right away and they said everything looked fine on their end that it must be something we are experiencing on our end. The representative sent me a new booking conformation for today with the correct info on it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. Indy 1/15 seven-night E1 balcony price came up at $5600!!!! Then it said ressies cannot be made at this time.:confused:

Had the same problem with other dates as well. Hope they get it fixed soon. There are some sweet deals later in 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else having trouble with Royal Caribbean Website this morning?

Yes. I pulled up our Oct booking on the EOS to make a payment. We have two cabins booked. It took a while for each to open but when they did it showed a different amount then what I booked. I went out and back in again and this time it showed that one cabin was half the price as before and the other twice as much. I decided to play it safe and not make a payment until they get this fix, since I don't want my payment to end up, who knows where.

I also tried to pull up a reservation we have for the OOS for 2015 and it would not open at all. Maybe all this updating while loading the summer of 2015 is messing everything up.:(

I had problems too! I was in the middle of booking my cruise for June (yay!!) and after putting in my credit card details and pressing "enter" the whole thing just hung for a couple of minutes and then informed me that my booking had not gone through. But after emailing RCI to ask if the reservation had gone through or not, I received a phone call less than 5 minutes afterwards from their Customer Services department to say that my booking had actually been received as an enquiry and not a booking. And then they put the booking through there and then. Excellent service RCI!

Edited by Lanzalady

Just tried to get in my bookings but it wouldn't allow me to view. There was a message to call RCI. They must be uploading the Quantum's Summer 2015 information (hopefully). I'm sure it will be up and running soon. Happy Cruising!

My issues have been getting worse all day. First I couldn't access my Vision cruise through "my cruises" but I could access the others. That remains the same. Now I can't access any prices if exploring cruises to book. Info isn't accessible at this time and I should call them if I want to book is the basic message I get but not in those words.

Very frustrating.

The CSR said she had no trouble accessing my reservation through the main website. She said I should delete my cookies and clear my cache. No way, I won't be doing that.

Gina

Edited by mommabean

I blew my top.

The April Panama which is paid for shows I own 2030.77.

Also can't print cruise papers which supposed to been ready all week.

My Alaska August cruise which I still own 1080 on is paid in full.

Rcl really need to hire someone who can keep the site running.

I blew my top.

The April Panama which is paid for shows I own 2030.77.

Also can't print cruise papers which supposed to been ready all week.

My Alaska August cruise which I still own 1080 on is paid in full.

Rcl really need to hire someone who can keep the site running.

I have my October cruise paid for. I looked this morning and it said I owe $6240 we have a JS that we booked last April for $3100 total. I had to go to Physical Therepy and figured I would call this afternoon. I came home checked again it said I had a credit of $2540 and my total price for the cruise was $560. I called and asked if I could get my $2540 she laughed and apologized for the IT Dept. She had it fixed by this evening.

Well, I was just about to start a new thread with my experience, but probably better that I paste it here with the other website shenanigans. Here goes:

Earlier this week, for the third time in the past couple of months, I noticed the amount due on my reservation magically increased by over $1700. This time, though, I got a little panicky as I realized that this meant I now had a balance due well after final payment date. After calling and emailing, I went to sleep with visions of cancellations dancing in my head.

The next afternoon, I once again was able to get the issue resolved and, this time, was told what I had begun to suspect: that each time I accessed my reservation and clicked on anything (make a payment, browse excursions, etc.) the price would change, and not in my favor. The rep said that “IT is aware of this and that they have been having this problem with many reservations since switching special fares and promotions”. (Not sure if this means the overall structure or how they handle them internally, since rates and fares change all the time.)

I expressed concern to the rep that since I may want to add additional items such as specialty restaurants or excursions, it will change the fare, show a balance without me being aware and, subsequently, cancel my booking for non-payment. I could show up at the port with no cabin. (Rather than having to go back and forth with “I said this, and then they said this”, below is a recap of the rest of the conversation.)

REP: Oh, that could never happen.

ME: Ummm, yeah, pretty sure it could.

REP: No, it will show that a payment was made on it, just not the full balance due, so it won’t get cancelled.

ME: Well what can be done with my reservation to make sure this doesn’t happen since I may have more changes?

REP: Unfortunately, nothing can be done.

ME: So, I guess I need to call if I need to make any changes, rather than doing it online?

REP: You can call, or you can just make any changes you want, then call us every time you change anything and we can reapply the special pricing.

ME: That’s not really a solution, but okay.

REP: I would recommend making any changes you want, then, when you’re all done, call us before the cruise to get it corrected so that it will be right when you go.

--------

So, if you book things yourself, you may want to keep an eye on any future cruises you have booked, especially if you make any changes or payments.

Some people use their free time to check for price drops, but only the lucky few get to check for price increases! I feel so special.

I was looking at a few cruise's this morning too. The website was offering these cruise's at the incredible price of $0.00!!! I tried booking but the website quickly changed to "no availablity". :rolleyes:

I also had some pricing at $0.00 thought the pricing fairy was at work :D

Well, I was just about to start a new thread with my experience, but probably better that I paste it here with the other website shenanigans. Here goes:

Earlier this week, for the third time in the past couple of months, I noticed the amount due on my reservation magically increased by over $1700. This time, though, I got a little panicky as I realized that this meant I now had a balance due well after final payment date. After calling and emailing, I went to sleep with visions of cancellations dancing in my head.

The next afternoon, I once again was able to get the issue resolved and, this time, was told what I had begun to suspect: that each time I accessed my reservation and clicked on anything (make a payment, browse excursions, etc.) the price would change, and not in my favor. The rep said that “IT is aware of this and that they have been having this problem with many reservations since switching special fares and promotions”. (Not sure if this means the overall structure or how they handle them internally, since rates and fares change all the time.)

I expressed concern to the rep that since I may want to add additional items such as specialty restaurants or excursions, it will change the fare, show a balance without me being aware and, subsequently, cancel my booking for non-payment. I could show up at the port with no cabin. (Rather than having to go back and forth with “I said this, and then they said this”, below is a recap of the rest of the conversation.)

REP: Oh, that could never happen.

ME: Ummm, yeah, pretty sure it could.

REP: No, it will show that a payment was made on it, just not the full balance due, so it won’t get cancelled.

ME: Well what can be done with my reservation to make sure this doesn’t happen since I may have more changes?

REP: Unfortunately, nothing can be done.

ME: So, I guess I need to call if I need to make any changes, rather than doing it online?

REP: You can call, or you can just make any changes you want, then call us every time you change anything and we can reapply the special pricing.

ME: That’s not really a solution, but okay.

REP: I would recommend making any changes you want, then, when you’re all done, call us before the cruise to get it corrected so that it will be right when you go.

--------

So, if you book things yourself, you may want to keep an eye on any future cruises you have booked, especially if you make any changes or payments.

Some people use their free time to check for price drops, but only the lucky few get to check for price increases! I feel so special.

Yep! I've had this problem. It was a couple of months ago. You mean they still haven't fixed that pricing change problem? It took me a long time to get it resolved just once on the phone. I wouldn't want to have to deal with it again and I DO want to look at specialty dining options but as of now I can't even access my reservation through "my cruises". What a pain.

Gina

I can't access beyond the initial booking page.

"The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information."

Yep! I've had this problem. It was a couple of months ago. You mean they still haven't fixed that pricing change problem? It took me a long time to get it resolved just once on the phone. I wouldn't want to have to deal with it again and I DO want to look at specialty dining options but as of now I can't even access my reservation through "my cruises". What a pain.

Gina

Nope, not fixed. At least not as of last week, and it didn't really sound like they had any plans to fix it. Since I am a bad person, I usually adhere to the "misery loves company" adage, but not in this case! :D

Sorry you've had to deal with this, too.

Last night, the webpage showed quantum of the seas December 1 sailing with loft suites for $999 per person before the balcony discounts. However, when you went to go make the courtesy hold, the website froze and wouldn't let you proceed any further. Oh well, it made for some good excitement last night

Nope, not fixed. At least not as of last week, and it didn't really sound like they had any plans to fix it. Since I am a bad person, I usually adhere to the "misery loves company" adage, but not in this case! :D

Sorry you've had to deal with this, too.

I use a mac with google chrome. I got out my macbook air and tried with google chrome and had no problem. I came back here and cleared my cache and browsing history completely. Still no lucky. I hate to try deleting all my cookies but I may have to. I'll then have to refill in every single page I ever go to which I don't want to do. And if that doesn't fix the problem, I'm at a loss.

I have 13 cruises listed in "my cruises" and only the 2 Vision reservations won't load on this computer only.

I'm having major trouble checking prices on any cruise. No other websites are affected. I'll keep you posted about the cookie deletion - when I get the nerve to do it.

Gina

Edited by mommabean