ZPM Question

Crazy For Cats

I have a question regarding the ZPM promotion. When we came home from the NA last December we used the promotion to book the Eurodam in November. My question is can we use the promotion more than once before it expires?

This winter has us looking for a warm place to recover and are days away from booking the NA again for March. I continue to learn new tips and tricks from veteran HAL cruisers and I'm hoping that someone has done this before. Thanks...

I have a question regarding the ZPM promotion. When we came home from the NA last December we used the promotion to book the Eurodam in November. My question is can we use the promotion more than once before it expires?

This winter has us looking for a warm place to recover and are days away from booking the NA again for March. I continue to learn new tips and tricks from veteran HAL cruisers and I'm hoping that someone has done this before. Thanks...

yes you can. At last, I have. I booked two cruises within the time frame and asked to have the ZPM added to it. No problem.:D

Yep, we booked two cruises on the ZPM and combined it with our FCC/OBC which we bought on board.

yes you can. At last, I have. I booked two cruises within the time frame and asked to have the ZPM added to it. No problem.:D

Yep, we booked two cruises on the ZPM and combined it with our FCC/OBC which we bought on board.

Thank you both for responding so quickly and with good news! :) I'm out of FCD as I used it on the Eurodam but will get one on the NA so we can book Bermuda! We had decided not to cruise over the winter. Goes to show that life happens!

As already answered Yes you can use it more than once, the only thing is that there are some cruises and rate codes that it will not work on. I personally booked a special price for a Trans Atlantic in October and because HAL was offering a special rate code the ZPM could not be applied. I also know of those that have booked a cruise with the ZPM but when a special price came up later yes HAL was willing to give them the special pricing but they lost the ZPM Ship board Credit. So just be aware that it does not always work.

I always get a "Welcome Back" email from HAL after each cruise. It says that if you book another cruise before a certain date (I somehow think it's 60 days out) you get additional OBC. It's combinable with the CCL Shareholder OBC and the TA OBC I get. I haven't lost it when there are pre-final payment price drops.

I always get a "Welcome Back" email from HAL after each cruise. It says that if you book another cruise before a certain date (I somehow think it's 60 days out) you get additional OBC. It's combinable with the CCL Shareholder OBC and the TA OBC I get. I haven't lost it when there are pre-final payment price drops.

No you would not lose it if it is a normal price drop but HAL has numerous new rate codes for special promotions going into 2014. Many of these are not combine-able with anything but your Future Cruise Deposit and CCL Stock credit. I am just giving out a small warning that this could occur :)

What does ZPM stand for? This is the first time that I, too, have ever heard of it.

It is the credit that is mentioned in your "welcome back/thank you for cruising" e-mail, that you usually receive about a week after a cruise with HAL. In the mail they tell you that you can book a cruise with extra OBC using the promotion code, this can be ZPM, ZPQ or ZPR. When you phone in, using the credit, they will look up the promotion code applicable to the cruise of your choice.

As already answered Yes you can use it more than once, the only thing is that there are some cruises and rate codes that it will not work on. I personally booked a special price for a Trans Atlantic in October and because HAL was offering a special rate code the ZPM could not be applied. I also know of those that have booked a cruise with the ZPM but when a special price came up later yes HAL was willing to give them the special pricing but they lost the ZPM Ship board Credit. So just be aware that it does not always work.

Thank you for this information. It helps to explain why I was not able to combine my FCD OBC with the ZPM OBC recently. After returning from a New Year's cruise on the Noordam, I received the ZPM promotion, so contacted my HAL PCC to book another cruise and asked for the FCD and ZPM OBC. He told me that I could not combine them. I checked back with him after reading on CC that they could be combined, but he told me again that I could not combine them on the cruise that I booked. I thought maybe it was because the cruise was already quite a bargain?

Edited by lastlook