Signature Plus Program? Used It?

Sea Belle

I just discovered it today on HAL's site where you can select indulgences, and other things if you have a cruise booked. It appears to be a point system whereby you can order wine, golf, gifts, etc. with points you have accumulated with past cruises. I haven't called the phone # listed. Just thought I'd get some input from those who have used the system. It is in the list where you can check on your Mariner status, etc..

Edited by Sea Belle

Log in to your HAL account on their web page and it will take you to the screen where on the lower left hand side under Announcements: My Reservation, My Mariner Status, Benefits, Rewards, SIGNATURE PLUS, FAQs, etc. are listed. That's where I discovered it. I just checked it out again. Hope you can find it and report.

Log in to your HAL account on their web page and it will take you to the screen where on the lower left hand side under Announcements: My Reservation, My Mariner Status, Benefits, Rewards, SIGNATURE PLUS, FAQs, etc. are listed. That's where I discovered it. I just checked it out again. Hope you can find it and report.
Here is the list I see:

Announcements

My Reservations

My Mariner Status

Benefits

Rewards

FAQs

Mariner Number Lookup

Review Past Shore Excursions

My Details

Change Email Address

Change Password

Change Security Questions

My Preferences

My Favorites

Thanks for explaining where it is. I just checked, and I do not have the link. It goes ...benefits, rewards, FAQs....

Does it appear for any Canadians?

Just saw CATL's post. That's exactly how mine appears so I guess it's not limited to Americans.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Here is the list I see:

Announcements

My Reservations

My Mariner Status

Benefits

Rewards

FAQs

Mariner Number Lookup

Review Past Shore Excursions

My Details

Change Email Address

Change Password

Change Security Questions

My Preferences

My Favorites

Same list came up for me.... No Signature Plus listed.

Doesn't show for me either and I have a cruise currently booked with the explore4 promo on it.

In a search of CC, looks like it might be tied to the Above & Beyond promo. Guess those who are eligible may see the option and the rest of us don't? Seems odd to build it into their website for a limited time promo.

Ok...It's still on my list directly below Rewards and before FAQs. When I clic on it I get a page entitled Signature Plus by Lifestyle Collection. Under that it says Welcome *** Ann King

Our Signature Plus by Lifestyle Collection is an innovative loyalty and rewards program. Guests are issued a "dollar for dollar" cash credit reward (in essence a 100% rebate equal to the eligible amount they spend on board). To learn more or use your credit visit The Signature Plus page, clic and it sends you to Signature Plus by Lifestyle Collection. You may call 1-855-303-1227 for more information.

It shows Savings Credits or Current Balance.

http://www.halsignatureplus.com is the link

I booked our present cruise through a TA and am not getting any extra OBC or beverage program from HAL. :confused: I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this information!

www.halsignatureplus.com is the link

I booked our present cruise through a TA and am not getting any extra OBC or beverage program from HAL. :confused: I hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this information!

When I click that link I get a page that asks me to "sign in" or "activate membership". When I choose "activate" it asks me for a Certificate Number and Authorization Code, of which I have neither.

The fine print at the bottom says "This site is operated and maintained by International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. (“ICE”). ICE is solely responsible for the contents of this site, the fulfillment of product orders,and the quality of any products ordered. ICE is not affiliated with Holland America Line."

It sounds like it might be from your TA, or a credit card company, and not from HAL. Odd that the link shows up where it does, though.

EDIT: Googling the name of the company turns up a "rip-off report" which says: SEARS VACATIONS AKA International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc DEPRIVED ME OF MY HARD EARNING MONEY USING OMMISSION AND MISLEADING INFORMATION Scottsdale Arizona

It sounds like something I would stay away from!!! :D

Edited by jtl513

When I click that link I get a page that asks me to "sign in" or "activate membership". When I choose "activate" it asks me for a Certificate Number and Authorization Code, of which I have neither.

The fine print at the bottom says "This site is operated and maintained by International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. (“ICE”). ICE is solely responsible for the contents of this site, the fulfillment of product orders,and the quality of any products ordered. ICE is not affiliated with Holland America Line."

It sounds like it might be from your TA, and not from HAL. Odd that the link shows up where it does, though.

I get that it's not affiliated with HAL but why would HAL show it on their website if there is no affiliation? Could it be related in any way to the HAL credit card? OP, did you pay for your cruise with a HAL affiliated credit card? Did you get any other notification of this program or just happened upon it? Kind of odd, isn't it?

I get that it's not affiliated with HAL but why would HAL show it on their website if there is no affiliation? Could it be related in any way to the HAL credit card? OP, did you pay for your cruise with a HAL affiliated credit card? Did you get any other notification of this program or just happened upon it? Kind of odd, isn't it?
Did you see the paragraph I added after you quoted me? It sounds like somebody hacked HAL's site to put that link in. But I can't explain why we all aren't seeing it.

EDIT: a BBB report on the company includes:

Customer Reviews Summary

15 Customer Reviews on International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc.

Customer Experience Total Customer Reviews

Positive Experience 1

Neutral Experience 0

Negative Experience 14

Total Customer Reviews 15

Edited by jtl513

The reason I started questioning it is because I have never seen it listed as an option in that location on HAL's site. When I clic on it for wines there are groups or singles displayed similarly to the way HAL's are listed under beverage indulgences. My points provide a substantial discount, especially when purchased by the case. These wines would come to my home, not to my cruise. I'm just naturally suspicious of a program that pops up out of no where, thus my posting the thread. No..I did not use a HAL credit card....if ICE is not affiliated in any way with HAL why is it being offered to me by name on their website? Stranger still is that ICE offers vacation planning, golf trips, etc.. On HAL's Site?! Seems counter productive to me.

The reason I started questioning it is because I have never seen it listed as an option in that location on HAL's site. When I clic on it for wines there are groups or singles displayed similarly to the way HAL's are listed under beverage indulgences. My points provide a substantial discount, especially when purchased by the case. These wines would come to my home, not to my cruise. I'm just naturally suspicious of a program that pops up out of no where, thus my posting the thread. No..I did not use a HAL credit card....if ICE is not affiliated in any way with HAL why is it being offered to me by name on their website? Stranger still is that ICE offers vacation planning, golf trips, etc.. On HAL's Site?! Seems counter productive to me.

You might have some MALWARE on you computer that you don't know about. Something funny happened to me on Cruise Critic one time when a Survey popped up as I was reading the HAL threads and asked me to answer a few questions about HAL and for doing this I would get a free gift.

Perhaps you should ask HAL if there is any truth to what you are seeing and if HAL says no, you might want to make sure you have some Anti-Virus software running on your computer.

Did you see the paragraph I added after you quoted me? It sounds like somebody hacked HAL's site to put that link in. But I can't explain why we all aren't seeing it.

EDIT: a BBB report on the company includes:

Customer Reviews Summary

15 Customer Reviews on International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc.

Customer Experience Total Customer Reviews

Positive Experience 1

Neutral Experience 0

Negative Experience 14

Total Customer Reviews 15

Nope, I missed your edit on your original post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Perhaps you should ask HAL if there is any truth to what you are seeing and if HAL says no, you might want to make sure you have some Anti-Virus software running on your computer.

I agree with Shrimpboat. Call HAL and ask them about it. They should know about, if they don't already. And stay away from them based on the BBB reports. It won't be worth the grief!