Elite vs Elite +

jcpc

I know it's not a big deal, but sometimes it's the little things that really annoy me.

Celebrity goes through this big production of adding Elite Plus to the Captain's Club membership. We are Elite Plus - My Celebrity shows me as Elite + so I know Celebrity knows my Captain's Club number is Elite Plus.

When I looked at our Cruise documents online for our April sailing, we're listed as Elite.

Not a big deal, I know, but why would Celebrity not get this right on your cruise documents?

They are really, really bad with the details.

I know it's not a big deal, but sometimes it's the little things that really annoy me.

Celebrity goes through this big production of adding Elite Plus to the Captain's Club membership. We are Elite Plus - My Celebrity shows me as Elite + so I know Celebrity knows my Captain's Club number is Elite Plus.

When I looked at our Cruise documents online for our April sailing, we're listed as Elite.

Not a big deal, I know, but why would Celebrity not get this right on your cruise documents?

The only time I would lose any sleep is when I boarded and my seapass did not say Elite Plus on it so I could get those free espressos every morning to go along with those fabulous blueberry muffins they serve at Café al Bacio.

I agree, also when we got to the port there was no mention of Elite plus anywhere just Elite & Zenith. No problem it was the fastest boarding in Jan that we have ever had.

Edited by If only

We all know the website has problems. Some days I sign in and I'm Elite. The next day I sign in and I'm Elite Plus. I'm just hoping that it will show Zenith one day and stick. When you print out you e-ticket and it has Elite, then I'd begin to question. Your not alone. Richard

I agree, also when we got to the port there was no mention of Elite plus anywhere just Elite & Zenith. No problem it was the fastest boarding in Jan that we have ever had.

When we sailed on Reflection 7 Dec, shortly after they rolled out the new program, they had a separate check in line for Elite + right next to the Suites and Zenith lines.

When we sailed on Reflection 7 Dec, shortly after they rolled out the new program, they had a separate check in line for Elite + right next to the Suites and Zenith lines.

We sailed on the Equinox in Jan but out of the Oasis terminal so it was not set up there yet.

I had something similar happen to me. My husband and I sailed last year as Elite, and on "My Celebrity" as we get ready for our next cruise, I am listed as Select!!! I called the Captain's Club, and as it turns out, for some reason, I had 2 Captain's Club numbers! It took them about a week, but it is all straightened out now. I would definitely call and verify before your cruise. It's not worth the hassle upon arriving at the pier and having these kind of issues!!

I had something similar happen to me. My husband and I sailed last year as Elite, and on "My Celebrity" as we get ready for our next cruise, I am listed as Select!!! I called the Captain's Club, and as it turns out, for some reason, I had 2 Captain's Club numbers! It took them about a week, but it is all straightened out now. I would definitely call and verify before your cruise. It's not worth the hassle upon arriving at the pier and having these kind of issues!!

The same thing happened to my wife and we got it straightened out onboard the Summit by the Captains Club Hostess...

Same for DH, I was listed as Elite, but he was still listed as Select, but we had both done the same number of cruises.

I rang Celebrity, before we sailed in March 2013, as we were actually first time Elite.

I am glad we got it fixed, as the new Captains Club programme was introduced later in the year. It may have been difficult to prove at that stage.

But you are sooo lucky to be able to phone a Captain's Club representative to straighten out your problems!! I'm starting to get really mad because exactly the same problems happen to me - but there is no chance to reach a representative at the German office since they gave up their own customer service. I'd be happy to reach ANYONE!! But I have spent hoúrs waiting on the phone and know by now every single note of the jingle played, I have sent several e-mails and received no answer.

So - I'm happy for you that you can get your problems solved and discrepancies straightened out - I can just hope that somebody at Celebrity International reads this and is still interested in their loyal European customers...