Main Dining Room Dinner Menus

Ciref

I recently cruised on Liberty of the Seas and was impressed with the appetizers and entrees at dinner and the number of choices. Are the dinner menus substantially similar on all the RCI ships or are they simpler and with fewer choices on the smaller ships? I am cruising on Jewel in July and am hoping to see a comparable menu.

Eric

I recently cruised on Liberty of the Seas and was impressed with the appetizers and entrees at dinner and the number of choices. Are the dinner menus substantially similar on all the RCI ships or are they simpler and with fewer choices on the smaller ships? I am cruising on Jewel in July and am hoping to see a comparable menu.

Eric

Menus are the same on all ships.

Is there anywhere I can find the 14 night cruise menus?

Thanks

Rachael

My understanding is that the Chefs have some leeway on what gets served the second week.

Having done lots of long cruises, I can tell you that a week 1 menu is never repeated, although some items, like prime rib, may be served a second time.

Thanks for all the responses. RCI has, in my opinion, significantly improved their main dining room menus since my cruise in July 2011. I am glad my wife and I can look forward to the same menus that were used on the Liberty for our July 2014 cruise on the Jewel.

Eric

• 2 months later...
Is this also for Quantum, because it is the same on all ships of the fleet?

Menus on Quantum will be different since they are replacing the main dining room with complimentary restaurants each of which will have its own specialized menu and a dining system that they have designated "Dynamic Dining". Check out the RCI website for more details about Dynamic Dining.:)