Vision OTS Junior Suite?

yj2cute

Unfortunately the search feature isn't available so I'm hoping someone can help. Maybe Mommabean will happen upon this thread. :)

Can anyone confirm if JS on Vision have walk in closet? From most of the pics I've seen they do not, but then on some sites the description states that they do. I saw a corner aft JS on the Enchantment and that cabin did have a walk in closet. Is it only corner afts that have them? If anyone has pics it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately the search feature isn't available so I'm hoping someone can help. Maybe Mommabean will happen upon this thread. :)

Can anyone confirm if JS on Vision have walk in closet? From most of the pics I've seen they do not, but then on some sites the description states that they do. I saw a corner aft JS on the Enchantment and that cabin did have a walk in closet. Is it only corner afts that have them? If anyone has pics it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Haven't been on Vision, but have been on Rhapsody which is Vision's identical twin. Our side facing JS did not have a walk-in closet, and neither did our friends' side facing JS. I would assume the situation is similar to Enchantment, i.e., only a select few JS staterooms have walk-in closets.

I just went back and looked at the pics we had from the Enchantment... the JS we had did not have a walk in closet. The Enchantment is the twin (pre-stretch) of the Grandeur, so maybe the Vision-Rhapsody comparison would probably be a closer comparison.

Edited by BillB48

Thanks in advance.

We did a b2b on Vision last June and were in cabin 8040, a JS cabin just off the hump. There was no walk in closet.

Thanks for the replies. Seems as if the side facing JS do not have a walk in closet. Hopefully someone who has had an corner aft will reply.

From the pics I've seen, the JS on Vision don't seem to be much more spacious than a balcony cabin. Those of you who have had them, do you feel they were worth the extra cost?

Edited by yj2cute

Thanks for the replies. Seems as if the side facing JS do not have a walk in closet. Hopefully someone who has had an corner aft will reply.

From the pics I've seen, the JS on Vision don't seem to be much more spacious than a balcony cabin. Those of you who have had them, do you feel they were worth the extra cost?

JS cabins on Vision class are definitely not as large as those on Radiance class and above. They do have the larger bathroom with the tub-shower comb. The double points are always a benefit and they are larger than a D1 on Vision class

Edited by cruisenfever

Our experience was on Rhapsody, and on our case the JS was $200pp more than the standard balcony. That was worth it to us. However, if the delta cost is significantly more than that, I'd have to think about it.

Unfortunately the search feature isn't available so I'm hoping someone can help.

You could use Google to search for posts. Add site:cruisecritic.com to your searches and you will use Google to only search Cruise Critic.

For example the search

site:cruisecritic.com Vision OTS Junior Suite?

finds this thread.

We booked the JS over the Balcony, because the cost was negligible. Enjoyed the bigger bathroom and extra space.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The only ENchantment JS cabins with walkin closets are those on the corner aft. I don't believe even those on Vision have walkins.

I would say the JS is definitely large than the balcony rooms on Vision. Square footage may not be much more than a balcony on Radiance class. But the layout is wider which makes all JS on all Vision class feel larger than any balcony cabin on any ship in my opinion.

I'll be on Vision soon and see what I can find out about the corner aft and how they compare to Enchantment.

The only ENchantment JS cabins with walkin closets are those on the corner aft. I don't believe even those on Vision have walkins.

I would say the JS is definitely large than the balcony rooms on Vision. Square footage may not be much more than a balcony on Radiance class. But the layout is wider which makes all JS on all Vision class feel larger than any balcony cabin on any ship in my opinion.

I'll be on Vision soon and see what I can find out about the corner aft and how they compare to Enchantment.

Thanks, Gina! I knew you would know. :) When do you go on Vision?

That's too bad. I was really hoping for one of those lovely walk in closets in my first JS. Thanks for the info.

No walk-in closet confirmed.... This is JS corner-aft 8588 on revitalized Vision Nov 16-23

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/csartore/corner-aftJS_zps5d5765a9.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/csartore/c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

Thanks. Did you sail in this cabin? Was there a bothersome light shining down onto the balcony from the spa at night? I read that in another thread.

Thanks. Did you sail in this cabin? Was there a bothersome light shining down onto the balcony from the spa at night? I read that in another thread.

The bothersome light for me was the navigation light that's mounted on the hull of the ship above many of the cabins. I just tried to think of it as the moon.:)

Were you able to use your super nice balcony a lot? Looks like it has some shade..Is this correct? My parents are on a Princess cruise in a corner aft & they said they didn't get much use out of it since it was so hot all the time w/ no shade at all.

Thanks again for all the super pictures you have posted..I have them saved & look at them often..lol May can't come too soon!!

Thanks in advance.

We have not seen an JS with walk-in closets. This is a link to 8588 which is on the back corner.

You can see the closet has hinged folding doors. At about 3.31 minutes into the video the closets are clearly shown.

Hope this answers your question.

Edited by Tropicalgal2

Thanks. Did you sail in this cabin? Was there a bothersome light shining down onto the balcony from the spa at night? I read that in another thread....Were you able to use your super nice balcony a lot? Looks like it has some shade..Is this correct?

Hi there... yes, sailed this cabin and it was incredible! There were no lights from the spa at all, curtains drawn at all times.

I used the balcony all the time in the morning and evening... breakfast almost every morning is amazing as you sail in to port. Sail away a couple of times with friends too also unreal. If you look at the picture again you'll see that immediately outside the sliding door is a overhang that provides some shade, but you will be dependent on which way the ship is facing. The wrap around portion on the side is fully under cover.

You will not believe what you're going to see the first time you step out on that deck... have an incredible cruise :D

We have not seen an JS with walk-in closets. This is a link to 8588 which is on the back corner.

You can see the closet has hinged folding doors. At about 3.31 minutes into the video the closets are clearly shown.

Yep, closets still the same, but this is a Jan 2012 pre-revitalization video. I can see some of the outdated things. The deck is the same though :)