No room!!!!

cruisingready

Booked on Emerald March 9th and still no room!! Booked a window room 9 months ago!! Wow hope they have us somewhere on the ship!!

No worries. There will be a cabin for you if you have a booking number. You may get a cabin assignment a few days before sailing, or, possibly you may get it when you get to the port to check in. :cool:

Just the opposite of me! The later we get a room assignment the better I like it because those have typically been the ones that we received decent upgrades on.

I am not certain why people book guarantees when they can't wait to have a room assigned to them.

Terry

On our first voyage on Princess we booked a guarantee. About one week prior to sailing we heard from our TA that we were being offered a move over: from a 7 day on the Ruby in a balcony BA guarantee to a 10 day on the Crown in a mini, scheduled for one week after out original sailing date. We were also offered $500 OBC.

Unfortunately, we were unable to accept the offer due to our job restrictions. Obviously, they then went down their list and offered move overs to other customers, some of whom were obviously thrilled to take the move over offer.

About four days prior to our sailing we received a notice that we had been assigned a cabin for our original booking on the Ruby.

You have absolutely no worries - Princess makes sure that everyone sails and everyone is happy!:D

We are leaving on the golden princess on 3/1 and just received our cabin assignment yesterday.The good new was we were booked in an outside balcony guaranteed and we were upgraded to a full suite.

long cruiser

WOW! Great upgrade! Enjoy!

On our first voyage on Princess we booked a guarantee. About one week prior to sailing we heard from our TA that we were being offered a move over: from a 7 day on the Ruby in a balcony BA guarantee to a 10 day on the Crown in a mini, scheduled for one week after out original sailing date. We were also offered $500 OBC.

Unfortunately, we were unable to accept the offer due to our job restrictions. Obviously, they then went down their list and offered move overs to other customers, some of whom were obviously thrilled to take the move over offer.

About four days prior to our sailing we received a notice that we had been assigned a cabin for our original booking on the Ruby.

You have absolutely no worries - Princess makes sure that everyone sails and everyone is happy!:D

Bummer that you couldn't take the offer. I know I would be scrambling madly to change my vacation days if I got an offer like that. I could "probably" make it work but I don't know if my wife could manage it at her job or not.

I doubt my wife will last more than another year or 1.5 years before she has had enough and retires. I have just under 3 more years to go. After that we will be much more free to take offers of that sort. :)

We booked a gty when we cruised to Hawaii and ended up with a very nice upgrade. We were still in a balcony but we were much happier with where we ended up as opposed to where we had booked. We didn't get a cabin assignment until a week or two before the sail date.

We are leaving on the golden princess on 3/1 and just received our cabin assignment yesterday.The good new was we were booked in an outside balcony guaranteed and we were upgraded to a full suite.

long cruiser

Holy cow! I would sooooooooooo be doing the happy dance! :D

long cruiser

Awesome-- and one i am hoping for. We are booked in a mini guarantee and hoping for a aft penthouse. But i have a fear that the cruise will sell out

there is only less then 7 cabins between the mini suite and the penthouse suites left and we still have 20+ days

We had a room and then 3 days before the cruise went to print out our boarding passes etc only to be told on the princess web site that we hadn't paid...

Caused quite a panic - checked my Visa etc and we'd paid in full months back. Turns out Princess had made a mistake (our travel agent fixed it with them) and we were off but it wasn't a "Good Sleep" night that night!

long cruiser

Nice! that happened to use on the Golden also, it was our first cruse ever!! And we haven't stopped sailing!!

Have a great cruise:D

Hugh :)

We've had to get our luggage tags from the porters for one cruise when we did not get our cabin assignment until after we had already left home. It was a cruise out of Seattle, and we flew in two nights before the cruise.