Is Allure having problems?

Yea... My wife saw the barge a little bit ago with the door open. Defiantly not normal. It looks like an aerobics class or emergency lights on the side as well, but that might be a reflection on the glass.

Still waiting:-)

I was on the Oasis...have to try the Allure....

To me, after 40 cruises, the Oasis was the BEST overall ship I've been on..

So much to do and see....

Wishing I were on one of them now...-18 here in MN tonight...burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bob E

It's just a reflection you are seeing

No, it's not. There's definitely something next to the ship and a couple of the hatches are open. I can see people too inside the hatches.

So we know forsure it's due to late flights? It's a bit of a coincedence this is happening right after dry/wet dock last week. And why is the Allure the only ship out of 7 holding back for late passengers? Wouldn't the other ships have been delayed too? :confused:

My thoughts exactly.... when we were on the Emerald Princess in Nov/Dec, we departed an hour late due to weather related flight delays. Doesn't seem possible that only the Allure would be waiting. There were a couple other RCI ships in port today.

No, it's not. There's definitely something next to the ship and a couple of the hatches are open. I can see people too inside the hatches.

I agree 100%.

Those are, I beleive, the same ''hatches'' that would be used if tendering took place.

There is something going on here.....mechanical nature...

My thoughts exactly.... when we were on the Emerald Princess in Nov/Dec, we departed an hour late due to weather related flight delays. Doesn't seem possible that only the Allure would be waiting. There were a couple other RCI ships in port today.

It's not only possible...it IS the reason.

There were over 390 passengers delayed with inbound flights this afternoon according to another website. If it was just a smaller group on one flight...she would likely have sailed...but not that many.

I wish someone that is on this cruise would come on and post what is actually going on. I'm sure the captain has kept them advised as to the situation. Seems kind of silly all the speculation going on when really we have no clue!

I see lights on in the rooms. The boardwalk rooms looked pretty dark but then periodically a few of them will light up. I don't think there is a problem there.

I'm looking at the Allure right now and there is no barge next to it.

It's not only possible...it IS the reason.

There were over 390 passengers delayed with inbound flights this afternoon according to another website. If it was just a smaller group on one flight...she would likely have sailed...but not that many.

If this is the case is that the "official" word.

If I am correct in my understanding there are 6 ships out of that port today but the Allure is the only one still sat there. It would be a logical assumption if one had a large number of delayed passengers then so would the other 5 ships:confused: