Is Allure having problems?

Delayed departure until around 7.00 pm to allow late arrivals. I have a friend on board and was patiently sitting waiting to watch the sail away however as I'm in the UK and 5 hours ahead, it's goodnight from me as sail away will be dark and they'll be in the CL by then :D

Delayed departure until around 7.00 pm to allow late arrivals. I have a friend on board and was patiently sitting waiting to watch the sail away however as I'm in the UK and 5 hours ahead, it's goodnight from me as sail away will be dark and they'll be in the CL by then :D

The harbormaster just announced a 6:18pm departure (latest schedule).

Yup...a number of late flights into FLL due to bad weather in the Midwest and East. Normally they wouldn't wait...but there are a good number of folks delayed today.

I went on the cruise webcam and noticed it is still at port......it is 5:45. Anyone know what is going on?

Can you post the link as I get the webcam, but only one screen. Previously, I logged to a webcam with 3 webcam shots and one was focusing on the Allure.

I just checked FlightAware, and several flights arrived about 5:15-5:30 in FLL...so likely there's a mad scramble to the Terminal to get to Allure and then get everyone checked in at record pace.

It must be quite the scene in the Terminal building and on the gangways.

Ditto what readytolose says. We are always there 2 days ahead of our ship, no matter what (whether its air or that 17 hour drive)

They just now said 1900 departure due to heavy traffic. :o

I hope everyone makes it safely!

:)

Pushed back to 19:00 and harbor master is trying to push them out!

Says they have a lot of backed up vessels because of the Allure's delay so they need to either know it will be 19:00 or one hour notice!

Edited by readytolose

BTW, I'm glad my husband isn't home tonight! He already thinks I'm crazy for sitting and watching the ships sail away. If he knew I was sitting here for hours waiting for a delayed ship he would probably have me committed!

Harbormaster and Captain have been conversing again. Harbormaster concerned about the many cargo ships that are waiting for Allure to get out of Dodge. Now saying 7p.m.

Edited by Pumbaamd