Is Allure having problems?

I agree 100%.

Those are, I beleive, the same ''hatches'' that would be used if tendering took place.

There is something going on here.....mechanical nature...

The Allure does not do tendering in any of it's ports. I am currently watching the webcam and see no open hatches on the port side of the ship and no barge along side. Although there is a large merchant vessel passing the rear of the Allure right now.

I was wondering what was going on too! Thanks for clearing it up guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad that the ship is waiting for the cruisers who are delayed due to bad weather. I know if that were me, I would be thrilled that they are waiting.....of course that is only if you booked your airplane trip through Royal.

Those travelers have endured enough headaches with their flight delays, they don't need any more.

If this is the case is that the "official" word.

If I am correct in my understanding there are 6 ships out of that port today but the Allure is the only one still sat there. It would be a logical assumption if one had a large number of delayed passengers then so would the other 5 ships:confused:

The other ships may have had some delayed passengers but the ships decided to leave on time and leave those delayed and late passengers behind.

Seriously folks, there are lights on. The cabin stewards pull the drapes when they turn down cabins. Some drapes are most likely closed since the stewards start during main seating.

I see no barge, martian spaceship or landspeeder beside the ship.

It is delayed, it will leave eventually and will most likely come back in about a week.

Glad that the ship is waiting for the cruisers who are delayed due to bad weather. I know if that were me, I would be thrilled that they are waiting.....of course that is only if you booked your airplane trip through Royal.

Those travelers have endured enough headaches with their flight delays, they don't need any more.

Agreed

I for one would be glad they waited for us as I know choiceair guarantee you getting there.

But we are in Dallas and 300 flights cancelled. How are they actually going to know who was able to reschedule a flight and get there or not.

Ok, I see the lights on in camera 1, but there is something next to the port side rear in camera 2?

That was a merchant freighter passing behind the Allure. Currently there or no barges, tug boats, row boats, aircraft carriers, or submarines along side or behind the Allure.

The other ships may have had some delayed passengers but the ships decided to leave on time and leave those delayed and late passengers behind.

Thanks. If I were a delayed guest on RC I would be very grateful now! It seems strange though that Celebrity would have left - I would have assumed they worked under same rules in situations like this.

Seriously folks, there are lights on. The cabin stewards pull the drapes when they turn down cabins. Some drapes are most likely closed since the stewards start during main seating.

I see no barge, martian spaceship or landspeeder beside the ship.

It is delayed, it will leave eventually and will most likely come back in about a week.

Well I guess you settled it all. We can all leave and go do more productive things now.

We are just having some fun. Yes, lots of speculation. However I think we are all being pretty civil so no need for the attitude!

Loving the camera #2 shot, although, as a runner, I want to yell at all those runners on the lower deck to to stop running and get to eating & drinking. :cool:

me too!!! (on all accounts)

Thanks. If I were a delayed guest on RC I would be very grateful now! It seems strange though that Celebrity would have left - I would have assumed they worked under same rules in situations like this.

I understand what you are saying. It's possible that the Celebrity ship being smaller may not have had as many late or delayed passengers. If those passengers were on cancelled flights I'm sure they notified Celebrity of that which probably figured into Celebrity's decision to sail on time. The same could be said for any of the other ships that departed today.

Edited by Eng23

Well I guess you settled it all. We can all leave and go do more productive things now.

We are just having some fun. Yes, lots of speculation. However I think we are all being pretty civil so no need for the attitude!

Attitude? LOL

The lights are on for some of us.