Anyone else receive an Invitation to NYC regarding Quantum of the Seas Dining?

I just received an invitation to an event in New York City on March 26, 2014 from 1-3 pm regarding Culinary experiences on Quantum of the Seas.

Funny, because I live across the Country from New York. I don't think I will spend the money and time for a 2 hour event, especially with the cold weather up North. Why would they invite someone who lives so far away to a 2 hour event without even offering to pick up the travel expense? Seems a little silly.

Good question. Cruise status? Cruise already booked on Quantum? Randomly generated? I'm thinking the last one.

We got one too, at least I am only 3 1/2 hours away. When I saw the message header I got excited thinking it was to board the ship. Joke was on me!

Sheal

ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS ABOUT TO REIMAGINE THE CULINARY EXPERIENCE

You and a guest are invited to be the firsts to discover this delectable journey which will introduce the extraordinary dining experiences onboard Quantum of the Seas when she debuts in November 2014.

Join us as we embark on a new world of culinary exploration

Wednesday, March 26th

1 - 3 pm

Location 05

509 West 34th Street

New York, NY 10001

#QuantumoftheSeas

Space is limited, so please reply to CASEVENTS@rccl.com by Wednesday, March 19th in order to confirm your attendance. This invitation is non-transferable.

Received the email invite also. We are Diamond+ also and don't have a cruise booked on Quantum yet. Looks like a lot of expense to fly from Atlanta to NY for a 2 hour event although it is the day before our anniversary so could be a nice anniversary trip.

Wish we knew more about it. I've emailed friends who are Pinnacle to see if they know more.

We received an invitation to the March 26th Reveal in NYC. Our RSVP had to be made by March 4th.

So it's just an event on the ship? Did it say it cost anything or was there a way to reserve?

The ship is not sea worthy yet!!

Edited by cruisenfever

I just got it too (D+) not even (or would I) consider/considering a cruise on Quantum..But if I was in NYC I would attend this event...Wish I could (but know I can't) transfer it to a DBIL that lives in the Chelsea area...he would consider sailing on this ship. at some point in time.

Edited by Ashland

We are D+ and also received this invite. No reservation on Quantum. It is a 6.5 hr drive to NYC for us. I don't think I want to drive that far for a free culinary tasting for RC. Now, if it was to tour the ship or something like that, we would make the trip! :D

We also recieved the invite. Diamond Plus........Booked in March also.

It would be a half hour ride to the train station and a 75 minute train ride for us to New York Penn Station.

Undecided if we will attend or not.

Quite an interesting location to have it. Say's something about Hell's Kitchen when you search it.

https://www.facebook.com/Location05

Last time we went to an event in NYC for Royal Caribbean it was held at the Minskoff Theatre

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo