Wow! New Cruise Personalizer Layout

beg3yrs

Hi CanadacruiseRN,

We're permanent residents here in Tucson so I wouldn't know the RV park to which you refer. I'm a denizen of the far East side of Tucson but do get around town quite a bit. Hmmm ... could you have recently seen the plate at Nimbus Brewery on the South side?

So I am not crazy. I have seen your plate somewhere in Tucson. We are at the Voyager resort south if I10 off Kolb road. Although not the Nimbus Brewery does sound interesting.

As to the original post, I am impressed with the princess upgrade, and will be happy to use it.

Laurel

Not sure I like the fact that what was once visible on a single page now requires scrolling on the Cruise Personalizer. For instance I check my cabin number daily to determine if an "upgrade" happened - and now I have to scroll down to see the cabin number.

Also on the My Princess site, the Saved Cruises shows I have 6 saved cruises, but when I follow the link for details it says I have No saved cruises.

The site still needs some work, folks. :(

Sorry, I am not impressed.

What used to be visible on a single view of the screen now takes much moving the page up and down.

Information that used to be on the main screen (such as if shore excursions are available yet) is not there and you have to go to a second screen to see it. And to also see something like if the passenger information is complete you go to a completely different second screen.

In other words, it takes many more screens and clicks to see the information that used to be on the initial personalizer screen.

So I am not crazy. I have seen your plate somewhere in Tucson. We are at the Voyager resort south if I10 off Kolb road. Although not the Nimbus Brewery does sound interesting.

As to the original post, I am impressed with the princess upgrade, and will be happy to use it.

Laurel

I certainly I hope I was behaving myself ... :eek:

Only a few issues so far.

- My pre-cruise emails have disappeared.

- Links on the document page are broken.

- Link to gifts and services order form is broken.

Beyond that, I like the new layout.

The pre-cruise emails are at the bottom of the page under documents if anyone can't find them. However like rburtz all my emails have disappeared so emails sent from the captain etc are no longer available. The information says "there are no pre-cruise emails, your sailing may be too far in the future" but we sail on 8th April and I did have emails on the old layout. :(

I requested the facility of pre-booking drinks packages on-line in the feedback section so perhaps if enough of us ask for it they might just comply.

Are you saying you found where the pre-cruise emails should be listed and there are none or that you have not found where they should be listed?

The pre-cruise emails should be at the bottom of the documents page. The section is there, but the individual emails have disappeared.

So I'm sitting at home last night when I get a text from my mom: "Where do I go to make my final payment?"

I'm thinking: "Sigh, how many times am I going to have to walk you through this?" :rolleyes:

So I call her back and then go log in to walk her through the process (yet again). And voila -- new Personalizer! I had to laugh (and also apologize!). :D

I haven't really explored it much, but I am at least liking the appearance of the new design.

So I'm sitting at home last night when I get a text from my mom: "Where do I go to make my final payment?"

I'm thinking: "Sigh, how many times am I going to have to walk you through this?" :rolleyes:

So I call her back and then go log in to walk her through the process (yet again). And voila -- new Personalizer! I had to laugh (and also apologize!). :D

I haven't really explored it much, but I am at least liking the appearance of the new design.

I'm with ya on the Mom thing....I have to do everything for my mom because I just got tired of trying to explain to her! lol

I like it. To me seems easier to follow and easy on older eyes. :o As always, whenever there is a change to a program something gets lost. Looks like it was the email notifications. Hopefully they will be able to find them and update them. I have a feeling there will be more changes...:eek:

Well at least she knows how to text!! ;) Based on my experience you're one step ahead of some of us. :D

I am helping my company with a web redesign. It looks like they moved to a format that is more mobile friendly. I looked at it on my iPad and moving from landscape to portrait is seemless. The boxes resize themselves based on the mobile device you are using.

This is getting more common and lessens or eliminates the need to have a different mobile site.

Call me dumb, but where are the buttons to access your boarding passes, and luggage tags, shore excursions and on board ship credit etc?

Upper right is a button called "Documents" That will get you to your luggage tags and Boarding pass..

The "Excursion - Reservations" button will show you excursions..

The "Payments and Credits" button will get you to your OBC..

Edited by Kenswing

Upper right is a button called "Documents" That will get you to your luggage tags and Boarding pass..

The "Excursion - Reservations" button will show you excursions..

The "Payments and Credits" button will get you to your OBC..

Thank you I found it by exploring:rolleyes:

Edited by galelynn

I have yet to find the button that says "documents". I am also trying to find the place to be able to add my husbands passport. I find mine but I have not idea where to add his info at. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

I have yet to find the button that says "documents". I am also trying to find the place to be able to add my husbands passport. I find mine but I have not idea where to add his info at. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

The "Documents" button is just above the button for the Lotus Spa reservations.

The passport info can be added by clicking the Passenger Check-In button.

Not sure I like the fact that what was once visible on a single page now requires scrolling on the Cruise Personalizer. For instance I check my cabin number daily to determine if an "upgrade" happened - and now I have to scroll down to see the cabin number.

Also on the My Princess site, the Saved Cruises shows I have 6 saved cruises, but when I follow the link for details it says I have No saved cruises.

The site still needs some work, folks. :(

Same issue for me. A little annoying to have to scroll to see basic booking data. Otherwise, I like the larger format.