Canyon Ranch SpaClub on Century

stevea36

Since Century was scheduled to have its spa converted to Canyon Ranch on March 6th I would have expected there to be a review or 2 on this forum...

Well... Has anyone used it, have any pricing and/or services information, or any general information for us, the masses?

Also, a pricelist or brochure would be an invaluable upload.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Since Century was scheduled to have its spa converted to Canyon Ranch on March 6th I would have expected there to be a review or 2 on this forum...

Well... Has anyone used it, have any pricing and/or services information, or any general information for us, the masses?

Also, a pricelist or brochure would be an invaluable upload.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

I have not used the spa yet, but the Reflection should be converted by the time I cruise in May. I emailed the spa at celebrityatcanyonranch dot com and they sent me a list of treatments and prices.

I sail on the Summit in June and was curious about the services and cost so I found an email address on the Celebrity site. I received a response that included a brochure of services and also a price list. I will try and post the files later from my PC, can't seem to do it from my mobile device.

I sail on the Summit in June and was curious about the services and cost so I found an email address on the Celebrity site. I received a response that included a brochure of services and also a price list. I will try and post the files later from my PC, can't seem to do it from my mobile device.

I was abble to attach the price listing but can't upload the descriptions, file is too big. If anyone has any suggestions for the descriptions, it is a PDF that is 2.67MB I will gladly post.

Celebrity Menu of services.pdf

Whoa! "Use of fitness center is complimentary but does not include locker rooms?" That's bad.

Isn't that where the saunas and showers are?

I hope that they aren't serious about that.

I believe they are serious. Maybe everyone goes back to their room and showers. Otherwise you'd have to use the spa facility for a fee. Come to think of it I don't recall seeing a shower or lockers for the fitness center.

If you are in Aqua Class use of the spa facilities is included in the cost of the cabins. I did see lockers there, but I'm still not sure there was a shower for washing, just for transition between the sauna and hot tile beds.

On S class ships the women's, and I assume the men's, restroom at the spa have a dry sauna, showers and lockers. You did not need to be in Aqua class or have a pass to use this facility when Steiner was onboard.

I can't imagine them charging to use the rest room but who knows.

Mary Lou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was abble to attach the price listing but can't upload the descriptions, file is too big. If anyone has any suggestions for the descriptions, it is a PDF that is 2.67MB I will gladly post.

I am not cheap, but those are really high. $90 for a gel manicure????? I pay $25.