Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Interesting little protrusion in the center of the bridge.

I imagine all those porthole staterooms below will be required to keep their curtains drawn at night.

Those "portholes" below the bridge are actually 4 X 5 foot windows of the AOs.

And yes, on the Breakaway we were asked to keep the shades drawn at night.

I hope I get to see the sunrise from my balcony

Well, that sounds like a 'dig'. These people are talking about portholes and that the shades need to be drawn at certain times and you chime in basically with:

Ha ha, sorry dude, I hope to see the sunrise from my balcony!

Really? :rolleyes:

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Well, that sounds like a 'dig'. These people are talking about portholes and that the shades need to be drawn at certain times and you chime in basically with:

Harriet

Not a dig just a random thought

Harriet

Silence is golden.

Edited by $hip$hape

Deleted

Actually i booked a spa suite, you would be closer to correct though I hardly plan on sleeping lol. my favorite memory from my last Cruise was that i was talking to a veteran cruiser and he said he was getting ready for bed it was like 2 a.m. he asked if I was getting ready to go to bed and I said nope I hardly sleep on Cruises I can sleep at home for free lol.

So were booked in an o1 family ocean view and I noticed the rooms range from 161 sq feet to 239sq feet in that amount of space 78 sq feet can make a BIG difference in my book. There will be five of us in the room. Is there any way of telling which ones are bigger than others? I know it maybe harder since its a brand new ship. This is our first trip bringing the kids along.

So were booked in an o1 family ocean view and I noticed the rooms range from 161 sq feet to 239sq feet in that amount of space 78 sq feet can make a BIG difference in my book. There will be five of us in the room. Is there any way of telling which ones are bigger than others? I know it maybe harder since its a brand new ship. This is our first trip bringing the kids along.

We have booked in one of those, ours is on deck 5 and those ones said 239sq feet on the booking site, when we booked it, also my PCC said that they were bigger than some of the ones on the higher decks, you can see some of the ones are bigger than others on the deck plans. There is only 3 of us so a good enough amount of room. Hope this helps [emoji4]

Edited by sha32

We have booked in one of those, ours is on deck 5 and those ones say 239sq feet on the booking site, also my PCC said that they were bigger than the ones on the higher decks, there is only 3 of us so a good enough amount of room. Hope this helps [emoji4]

Ok, good that's where ours are the ones on level 5 thanks for the info.

For such a peaceful subject as a CRUISE VACATION, must we get so personal with each other?

Well said! It's getting exceedingly tiresome reading the same bickering travel from thread to thread.

Back to the Escape......I had not really taken a close look at the hull paintings for this ship. I like them!