Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

It looks like one of the smaller ones. Possibly 14 or 15.

Forgive me if I missed it, I thought I had read this entire thread, but have we already established the H6 balcony sizes will somewhat match the *away ships? Largest to smallest:

9,12,11,10,14,13 (and then 15 is somewhere in there)?

All of this incredible food on the Garden Cafe Buffet has to be for the travel industry folks and not to be expected next month in the Caribbean, right?

IF they are now serving food like this in the buffet and the MDR, then I have no problem at all with the increased prices. If this is only for free press, then .... pffft on them. Seriously.

All of this incredible food on the Garden Cafe Buffet has to be for the travel industry folks and not to be expected next month in the Caribbean, right?

IF they are now serving food like this in the buffet and the MDR, then I have no problem at all with the increased prices. If this is only for free press, then .... pffft on them. Seriously.

LOL ! I know, I know... you can only each so much food ! I wish I could eat more, however...

these pics remind me, of when I was younger, and had a bottomless pit. :D:eek:

Forgive me if I missed it, I thought I had read this entire thread, but have we already established the H6 balcony sizes will somewhat match the *away ships? Largest to smallest:

9,12,11,10,14,13 (and then 15 is somewhere in there)?

I went back and looked at some of my earlier guesses. I also looked back at some of the more recent pictures. My guess is 9, 12, 11, 14, 10, 15, 13.

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any food from the buffet. Unless you meant Jimmy Buffet. lol. That's not a buffet style restaurant, at least I've never seen one anywhere. As for the food in Taste, looks like the normal menu to me.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any food from the buffet. Unless you meant Jimmy Buffet. lol. That's not a buffet style restaurant, at least I've never seen one anywhere. As for the food in Taste, looks like the normal menu to me.

You may have!! Take a look at post 5152 - the seafood that was available at the Garden Cafe - which is the buffet. [emoji6]

Signing off for now, switching mainly to Instagram tomorrow after boarding. Wishing all a great cruise!

https://instagram.com/freestylenovice/

Feel free to follow, copy paste my pics to here as I won't! Thanks! ;)

I hope from tomorrow on we will see more about the ship and cruising than those selfie / wannabe model posing :roll eyes:

Have fun