Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Another place that is full of information is on the NCL website. I know it seems like a no-brainer, but it amazes me how many people don't bother to look there.

http://escape.ncl.com/dining#all

That's a good place for descriptions - and they do indicate which are complimentary or a la carte. OP asked for a list and I happened to have one. Sometimes a list is easier :-)

I have been searching for the last hour and can't find which dock Escape will use in St. Thomas. Anybody know for sure?

I am booking an independent snorkel excursion that leaves from Havensight, so we could walk if Escape docks there.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Since all the other NCL ships dock at Havensight, it's pretty good odds that it will dock there. They are very slow at posting at VINOW and any of the other schedules don't seem to show what dock

Does anyone know where a list of pay vs. Complimentary venues would be? Sailing in January and so excited!

If you go on the NCL website you can download a PDF style list of all the ships and all the dining options on each ship along with the complimentary / cost information. Follow prompts from main page, starting with the learn about our cruises section, then onboard experience, then dining, then download freestyle dining guide.

If you go on the NCL website you can download a PDF style list of all the ships and all the dining options on each ship along with the complimentary / cost information. Follow prompts from main page, starting with the learn about our cruises section, then onboard experience, then dining, then download freestyle dining guide.

yeah.... I like Sunshine2U's response too....them's a lot of steps!!! ;):D

Since all the other NCL ships dock at Havensight, it's pretty good odds that it will dock there. They are very slow at posting at VINOW and any of the other schedules don't seem to show what dock

I agree...I think the other port near the airport is for the Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Ok.... It can also be found on Google by typing in " PDF for NCL dining options".

Thanks...sorry, I wasn't insulting you...I always appreciate help and, in fact, have already made my plans/reservations. I was just kidding ... it has been a very loooonnnnngggg day and looking at a list vs all those steps.... it just hit me funny..... and, no, I haven't been drinking....saving that for my UBP on the cruise!! Can't wait! :D:D

Thanks...sorry, I wasn't insulting you...I always appreciate help and, in fact, have already made my plans/reservations. I was just kidding ... it has been a very loooonnnnngggg day and looking at a list vs all those steps.... it just hit me funny..... and, no, I haven't been drinking....saving that for my UBP on the cruise!! Can't wait! :D:D

No offense taken. I'm off work on surgery leave and unfortunately have plenty of time to do research and Google, Google, Google. 102 days until I cruise...can't wait to be close enough to make reservations for dining and entertainment.

No offense taken. I'm off work on surgery leave and unfortunately have plenty of time to do research and Google, Google, Google. 102 days until I cruise...can't wait to be close enough to make reservations for dining and entertainment.

I just had to go back and look at my countdown clock...73 days and 4 hrs...Woo hoo!!! :D

Hope you are all healed and feeling well before your cruise.

So here is the information on the restaurants on Escape. Lot's of a la carte places.

Escape%20complimentary.png_zps3gecrdal.jpg

Escape%20speciality_zpszv6qdfvw.jpg

When is this information from? I didn't think the Escape had an Asian restaurant or noodle bar(other than Teppanyaki), what Tapas bar/treats are complimentary and...24 hr room service is definitely NOT complimentary anymore except an extremely limited menu early morning. I can't figure out what the colored dots mean also. :confused:

When is this information from? I didn't think the Escape had an Asian restaurant or noodle bar(other than Teppanyaki), what Tapas bar/treats are complimentary and...24 hr room service is definitely NOT complimentary anymore except an extremely limited menu early morning. I can't figure out what the colored dots mean also. :confused:

The restaurants listed on the right are on the Escape...the left is just the category. If none is listed on the right, then it is not in the Escape.

That's a snippet of the dining guide. If you look at the guide, you'll understand. It's really a great, simplified chart.

Now will your SS include, pricing/upcharges for those with UDP? SDP? Ala Carte pricing, hours?

I am joking, but you have a very nice list started, thanks!

Here's part of a spreadsheet I'm working on for myself. Prices may not be correct but close.

DINING

Moderno $20

Cagney's ALC

Bayamo ALC

Food Republic ALC

Pincho Tapas Bar ALC

La Cucina ALC

Dolce Gelato ALC

The Bake Shop ALC

Le Bistro ALC

Teppanyaki $30

Café at the Atrium ALC

Taste C

Savor C

The Manhattan Room C

O'Sheehans C

Garden Café C

Margaritaville C

The Supper Club $36

Chef's Table $110

Room Service C + service charge on some items

SPECIALTY DINING PKG: 3 days: $59 per guest + 18% = $70pp or $140 per couple - Covers 3 nights at $ restaurants

ENTERTAINMENT

The Brat Pack $36

Howl at the Moon C

Million Dollar Quartet C

Headliners Comedy Club C

After Midnight C

C = Complimentary

ALC = A la carte

BARS & LOUNGES

Sugarcane Mojito Bar

Five O'Clock Somewhere Bar

The District Brewhouse

Tobacco Road Bar

Prime Meridian Bar

The Cellars Wine Bar

O'Sheehans

Skyline Bar

Mixx Bar

Atrium Bar

Unnamed

Unnamed

Spice H2O

Waves Pool Bar

Edited by asubaru

Another place that is full of information is on the NCL website. I know it seems like a no-brainer, but it amazes me how many people don't bother to look there.

http://escape.ncl.com/dining#all

It does little for me since it has no pricing designations (unless I missed it!). I like "list" type better.....I think she's on to something!

It does little for me since it has no pricing designations (unless I missed it!). I like "list" type better.....I think she's on to something!

Sure. I personally prefer the visuals. She appears to be recreating the dining guide (which someone posted above) but with less info and some wrong prices.

Yes, it's nice if you're comparing ships. The print is too small for me (not complaining!)....I know, zoom...zoom!