Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I believe the Haven Deluxe Spa Suite (of which there is only one on the Escape), from the pictures currently available, has been determined to be a larger cabin and balcony than the Haven Spa Suite. Of course, we won't know for sure until the first sailing.

edit: check out post #3520 (page 176) of this thread for a detailed picture.

Nope I looked on the Ncl UK websites and everything about size is equal

I would suggest you go and check the post and picture I referenced and you will see differently. All websites are still showing the balconies and cabin categories as the same size as the Away ships because none of that information has been formally released.

I am not convinced the cabin amenities listed on the UK sight are accurate when it comes to cabin/balcony sizes.

Look at H2 on different decks the pics show different size balconies the amenities say they are the same.

Yup....we paid $199 per person for 11/14 Escape cruise. The one on Breakaway looks incredible and Escape is supposed to be even better! I figured that I could pay that for an Atlantis your that is much less time and less enjoyable!

I'm kind of hoping for an onboard special. The last time we were on the Epic they offered unlimited spa access for $199 per couple on the first day of the cruise.

Edited by texangal39

I'm kind of hoping for an onboard special. The last time we were on the Epic they offered unlimited spa access for $199 per couple on the first day of the cruise.

That changed sometime between 2012 and 2014, I believe. In 2012, we got the couples spa pass for $199, but then it was almost $300 for the two of us on the second cruise 2 years later. Of course, it could have changed multiple times in that time frame, so who knows?

Anything can happen. If no one buys spa passes then I would think they would run a special to sell them but the odds of that happening are very ver slim.

The thermal spas are a big draw to people who want a quiet pool to relax at. Something that is not available any where else on ship.

On Getaway last year they where $199 a person and sold out on the first day. Now we can buy them ahead of time I am very excited about it no need to run down to the spa first thing.

That changed sometime between 2012 and 2014, I believe. In 2012, we got the couples spa pass for $199, but then it was almost $300 for the two of us on the second cruise 2 years later. Of course, it could have changed multiple times in that time frame, so who knows?

Dream killer [emoji12]Just kidding! I'm wondering if the spa will be standing room only, making it not worth purchasing the pass for our sailing (Thanksgiving). I'm still thinking on it ....

It is! We'll be disembarking that day you get on.

I checked the price of the spa pass for our 3-day and it's $109.[/quote

so looks like 3 day is a little more per day

Enjoy "my sip".....keep it nice and neat for me and leave met lots of booze!!

Edited by momckb
hit enter by mistake

Dream killer [emoji12]Just kidding! I'm wondering if the spa will be standing room only, making it not worth purchasing the pass for our sailing (Thanksgiving). I'm still thinking on it ....

We were on the Getaway Thanksgiving week 2014. Had a spa room. During the busiest part of the day, there were still ceramic heated chairs available and no more than 2 to 4 people in any of the rooms or therapy pool. Most times, there were 0 - 2 people in the rooms (steam, sauna, salt). I'm hoping that selling weekly passes in advance does not mean that NCL is over-selling. The water therapy pool is small. I wish they had a much bigger therapy pool -- compare to the free one on Celebrity Constellation.

Can someone please help me in regards to the SDP & The Supper Club?!?! I called Norwegian 3 times and keep getting different answers.

I purchased the 4 day Specialty Dining Package for the Escape 11/28 sailing. I also made a reservation for The Supper Club dinner show which cost me an additional $17.80 PP. Does NCL use 1 of my Specialty Dining meals for The Supper Club? I see now the show is now $35 PP so I didn't understand why I got a different price and if it was taken away from my specialty meals. Thank you :):)

Can someone please help me in regards to the SDP & The Supper Club?!?! I called Norwegian 3 times and keep getting different answers.

I purchased the 4 day Specialty Dining Package for the Escape 11/28 sailing. I also made a reservation for The Supper Club dinner show which cost me an additional $17.80 PP. Does NCL use 1 of my Specialty Dining meals for The Supper Club? I see now the show is now $35 PP so I didn't understand why I got a different price and if it was taken away from my specialty meals. Thank you :):)

Yes, it uses one of your SDP nights unless you call the back and try to pay full price outright and keep your night. It's been a frequently discussed issue on the CC boards and some people have gotten a favorable outcome by speaking to a supervisor at NCL.

NCL is really making specialty dining difficult with the SDP and a la carte stuff. The supper club is $35pp but more if using the SDP $38 to $41 (counting the cost of the SDP per meal/night plus $17.80). The SDP only seems to have value if going to Cagney's, Le Bistro, Teppanyaki, and maybe Bayamo depending on the a la carte prices.

For anyone who has been able to book entertainment already --

Were you given the opportunity to book Howl At The Moon and the Headliner Comedy Club? Or at least given the dates and times of the shows so dining reservations can be worked around them?

Howl was never bookable. It's not a "show". It's a bar venue with music ... just come and go as you please.

Howl was never bookable. It's not a "show". It's a bar venue with music ... just come and go as you please.

I just checked my paperwork from previous cruises on the Epic and Getaway and you're correct--Howl was not reserved entertainment. Thanks for the memory jog. However, I did make advance reservations for the Comedy shows on both ships -- Second City on Epic and Levity on Getaway.