Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

All of this incredible food on the Garden Cafe Buffet has to be for the travel industry folks and not to be expected next month in the Caribbean, right?

IF they are now serving food like this in the buffet and the MDR, then I have no problem at all with the increased prices. If this is only for free press, then .... pffft on them. Seriously.

LOL ! I know, I know... you can only each so much food ! I wish I could eat more, however...

these pics remind me, of when I was younger, and had a bottomless pit. :D:eek:

Forgive me if I missed it, I thought I had read this entire thread, but have we already established the H6 balcony sizes will somewhat match the *away ships? Largest to smallest:

9,12,11,10,14,13 (and then 15 is somewhere in there)?

I went back and looked at some of my earlier guesses. I also looked back at some of the more recent pictures. My guess is 9, 12, 11, 14, 10, 15, 13.

IF they are now serving food like this in the buffet and the MDR, then I have no problem at all with the increased prices. If this is only for free press, then .... pffft on them. Seriously.

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any food from the buffet. Unless you meant Jimmy Buffet. lol. That's not a buffet style restaurant, at least I've never seen one anywhere. As for the food in Taste, looks like the normal menu to me.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any food from the buffet. Unless you meant Jimmy Buffet. lol. That's not a buffet style restaurant, at least I've never seen one anywhere. As for the food in Taste, looks like the normal menu to me.

You may have!! Take a look at post 5152 - the seafood that was available at the Garden Cafe - which is the buffet. [emoji6]

Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville seems to be made to order!
I figured it would be. I can't see how something like that could be buffet style.

I'm not sure if I'll be excited about it being made to order or not. I'll have to see. On one hand, the food will obviously be better/fresher. On the other hand, I like having more than one quick lunch choice, because I don't like sitting around for an hour or more for lunch. It looks like it will mostly be the buffet for me if this really is made to order.

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any food from the buffet. Unless you meant Jimmy Buffet. lol. That's not a buffet style restaurant, at least I've never seen one anywhere.

It has nothing to do with what we've seen on land. A lot of people wondered if it would be buffet style since the space it occupies is buffet style on sister ship Getaway (Flamingo Grill).

Edited by LrgPizza

Signing off for now, switching mainly to Instagram tomorrow after boarding. Wishing all a great cruise!

https://instagram.com/freestylenovice/

Feel free to follow, copy paste my pics to here as I won't! Thanks! ;)

Have a great trip! I've been following this for awhile, thanks for all the info and pics!

Safe travels!!

I guess time will tell. FDR said he was going to change things. Maybe this will be a nice surprise.

Haha, while hope springs eternal, who would pay to eat at their numerous specialty dining venues if they were serving such incredible food for no additional cost at the buffet? :p I know I wouldn't!

Edited by Dave85

Signing off for now, switching mainly to Instagram tomorrow after boarding. Wishing all a great cruise!

Can't wait to see your pics! I hope you have an awesome time on your trip. Thanks so very much for the amazing job you've done on this thread.

Take good care of her for the rest of us future escapees. I'm onboard in 49 days! WooHoo!!! I'm looking for a picture of aft facing balcony 12910.

Have fun!