Aqua Class Cabin Priorty Boarding

adele319

Hopefully someone can answer this question, do you get priority boarding if you are booked in an Aqua class cabin on the Silhouette? I know it is available for Concierge Class but does not say if this is also for Aqua Class.

Thanks, Karen

Hopefully someone can answer this question, do you get priority boarding if you are booked in an Aqua class cabin on the Silhouette? I know it is available for Concierge Class but does not say if this is also for Aqua Class.

Thanks, Karen

We also got priority boarding. AQ has the perks CC has plus the special AQ perks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Karen

Yes, but priority boarding only means a separate line, sometimes the regular lines are shorter.

Yes, but priority boarding only means a separate line, sometimes the regular lines are shorter.

We were on board in almost no time, the regular lines were huge!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Karen

Yes priority boarding is available to Aqua class. Depending on the number of people boarding when you are sometimes the regular lines are shorter. You will figure that out when you arrive at the terminal. Enjoy your cruise.

It is not "priority" but it is a line for AQ class cabins.

They have a line for everything....Suites, AQ, CC, Elite+, Elite.....etc...

If, for examply, the CC line has nobody on it and the AQ line has 12

people on it? Well, the shorter line would be the one to get in........

So I don't consider it "Priority" becauise if there are alot of people

ahead of you? Not much of a priority.

You are seeing different answers because it can vary depending on how many others in your category happen to show up for boarding that day at the same time you do.

One time you get lucky and have nobody at all in front of you in line, or only a few people.

Another time a big bus happens to arrive and unload right before you get there with a large group of passengers who all booked the same category as you.

At Florida ports we have seen that happen when they unload a number of buses filled with residents from retirement communities. Those have a greater impact on the boarding lines than passengers who arrive by taxi or hotel shuttle or private vehicle.

Those who qualify for more than one "priority boarding" category just look around for the shortest line.