How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

72 Days until cruise to Paris and Bruges

75 Days until cruise to Rotterdam and Bruges

79 Days until cruise to Norway

86 Days until Canary Island, Portugal and Spain cruise

100 Days until Mediterranean cruise including Gibraltar, Italy, France

ALL on clear.png?emoji-ship-1866 The Independence of the Seas! clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

424 Days until cruise from Amsterdam to British Isles on Celebrity Reflection

437 Days until Transatlantic Copenhagen to Boston via Norway, Iceland, Greenland and Canada

on RCCL Serenade of the Seas

How are you doing Mic? How did you manage to rack up so many posts! :D

I am good, I supplement my cruise addiction by using CC.:D

I have numerous rollcalls and post a lot in the AUS/NZ forum answering queries and also chatting with other regulars.:D

I am good, I supplement my cruise addiction by using CC.:D

I have numerous rollcalls and post a lot in the AUS/NZ forum answering queries and also chatting with other regulars.:D

On what ship is your next cruise to where? :*

Edited by SailingShelley
spelling!

On what ship is your next cruise to where? :*

Carnival Spirit, it will be our first time on Carnival and it is actually a 3 night (long weekend cruise) to nowhere. It was a real bargain.:D

After that we have a few more booked.

In September and October, we have two cruises that are part of our Europe trip which also has a land tour and a couple of city stays involved. One is on the P&O Azura to Belgium and the other is on Royal's Navigator of the seas to Spain, Portugal, Morocco and the Canaries.

In November, we have a Majestic Princess cruise to Tasmania.

In December, we have Royal's Explorer of the seas NYE cruise to the South Pacific.

In January and February 2019, we have a HAL Maasdam cruise to Sri Lanka and the Maldives via the Malacca Straits out of Singapore.

Edited by MicCanberra

Carnival Spirit, it will be our first time on Carnival and it is actually a 3 night (long weekend cruise) to nowhere. It was a real bargain.:D

After that we have a few more booked.

In September and October, we have two cruises that are part of our Europe trip which also has a land tour and a couple of city stays involved. One is on the P&O Azura to Belgium and the other is on Royal's Navigator of the seas to Spain, Portugal, Morocco and the Canaries.

In November, we have a Majestic Princess cruise to Tasmania.

In December, we have Royal's Explorer of the seas NYE cruise to the South Pacific.

In January and February 2019, we have a HAL Maasdam cruise to Sri Lanka and the Maldives via the Malacca Straits out of Singapore.

Chuck and I did our first Carnival Cruise on The Sunshine in 2014 right after it's huge $2 million dry dock upgrade, enjoyed it but haven't yet done another. Because of the upgrades the decor is more like a Royal ship. https://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2013/07/23/carnival-sunshine-cruise-first-look/2577371/

We were on the Navigator for a TA and a Med cruise in 2011 but it did not go to Morocco! After these 44 days on The Independence this Summer/Fall, we will have been to all those ports on your trip except Morocco! What a great port to have the opportunity to visit! I wasn't aware Royal had any itineraries to that port-I'm envious! ;p

Chuck and I did our first Carnival Cruise on The Sunshine in 2014 right after it's huge $2 million dry dock upgrade, enjoyed it but haven't yet done another. Because of the upgrades the decor is more like a Royal ship. https://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2013/07/23/carnival-sunshine-cruise-first-look/2577371/

We were on the Navigator for a TA and a Med cruise in 2011 but it did not go to Morocco! After these 44 days on The Independence this Summer/Fall, we will have been to all those ports on your trip except Morocco! What a great port to have the opportunity to visit! I wasn't aware Royal had any itineraries to that port-I'm envious! ;p

All new ports for us (except for Southampton) on those Europe cruises. Looking forward to them all.

All new ports for us (except for Southampton) on those Europe cruises. Looking forward to them all.

The ports on your Navigator Cruise has all the ports we have not been to before this upcoming Independence adventure-except for a re-visit only to Lanzarote CI! When we were there we had a private guide who was fantastic and got to see more than any of the other tours offered-it is a geologists play ground and the best tour we ever experienced! Don't miss Caesar Manrique's home which is part of a Volcano tube! If you want information on our guides Company let me know.

Love your signature Quote! LOL! :D

The ports on your Navigator Cruise has all the ports we have not been to before this upcoming Independence adventure-except for a re-visit only to Lanzarote CI! When we were there we had a private guide who was fantastic and got to see more than any of the other tours offered-it is a geologists play ground and the best tour we ever experienced! Don't miss Caesar Manrique's home which is part of a Volcano tube! If you want information on our guides Company let me know.

Love your signature Quote! LOL! :D

We have tours booked for every port, one ship's tour in Agadir, one Spaindaytours in Lisbon and the rest are booked privately for just the 4 of us.

68 Days until cruise to Paris and Bruges

71 Days until cruise to Rotterdam and Bruges

74 Days until cruise to Norway

82 Days until Canary Island, Portugal and Spain cruise

96 Days until Mediterranean cruise including Gibraltar, Italy, France

ALL on clear.png?emoji-ship-1866 The Independence of the Seas! clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

421 Days until cruise from Amsterdam to British Isles on Celebrity Reflection

433 Days until Transatlantic Copenhagen to Boston via Norway, Iceland, Greenland and Canada

on RCCL Serenade of the Seas