Email address for dining request

Hello,

Does anyone have the email address that I should write to so I can request specific seating arrangements in the MDR? I know I've seen the email address on here before, but I can't find it on any of the threads.

Hello,

Does anyone have the email address that I should write to so I can request specific seating arrangements in the MDR? I know I've seen the email address on here before, but I can't find it on any of the threads.

rcldining@rccl.com

Ugh, I really hope I hear back. I'm requesting a table for 2 because I had an awful experience last time I sailed Royal Caribbean. If I don't hear back in a week or 2, I'm going to pre-pay my gratuities and switch to my time dining.

Ugh, I really hope I hear back. I'm requesting a table for 2 because I had an awful experience last time I sailed Royal Caribbean. If I don't hear back in a week or 2, I'm going to pre-pay my gratuities and switch to my time dining.

That's what I requested. Most people say they hear back in a couple of days and I was expecting to hear by now. I may try again and see if I hear anything. Please let me know if you hear from them. Thanks!

I heard back within 2 days, however, they did not answer my question about a table for two. They said they would email me closer to the time that we sail with an answer. They told me I should hear back from them about 2 weeks before the cruise. They did say they would try to meet our request.

Hello,

I always use example, (GR_RestaurantOperatorCoordinator@rccl.com) give your name,date, reservation number,early or late dining, and what you would like. I am about ready to do the same for my upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks. Wait until about 7-10 days before you go. It always works for me. Hope you get what you want. The GR means Grandeur, so whatever ship you are sailing, use that at the beginning.

Edited by karen1821
Update abbreviation

I always use example, (GR_RestaurantOperatorCoordinator@rccl.com) give your name,date, reservation number,early or late dining, and what you would like. I am about ready to do the same for my upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks. Wait until about 7-10 days before you go. It always works for me. Hope you get what you want. The GR means Grandeur, so whatever ship you are sailing, use that at the beginning.

Here is a list of codes that someone shared a few months ago. Substitute the first two letters in place of the GR that was mentioned above.

AD Adventure of the Seas

AL Allure of the Seas

BR Brilliance of the Seas

EN Enchantment of the Seas

EX Explorer of the Seas

FR Freedom of the Seas

GR Grandeur of the Seas

ID Independence of the Seas

JW Jewel of the Seas

LG Legend of the Seas

LB Liberty of the Seas

MJ Majesty of the Seas

MA Mariner of the Seas

MN Monarch of the Seas

NV Navigator of the Seas

OA Oasis of the Seas

RD Radiance of the Seas

RH Rhapsody of the Seas

SR Serenade of the Seas

SP Splendour of the Seas

VI Vision of the Seas

VY Voyager of the Seas

I tested the system for the first time last month for our upcoming b2b. Sent my request in for a nice table location for our group and heard back the same day. They even sent me a diagram of the MDR and where our table is located and confirmed we have the same table for both cruises. I am now a true believer of rcldining@rccl.com.:D

Try Kathleen (Kat) Truscello:

KTruscello@rccl.com

She is the administrator for restaurant operations and also for the specialty restaurants. She's very good at responding, but be sure that the request is 50 days prior to your cruise. Include all of the specifics in your request, eg. name of vessel, date of cruise, dining time, C&A #, etc.

Try Kathleen (Kat) Truscello:

KTruscello@rccl.com

She is the administrator for restaurant operations and also for the specialty restaurants. She's very good at responding, but be sure that the request is 50 days prior to your cruise. Include all of the specifics in your request, eg. name of vessel, date of cruise, dining time, C&A #, etc.

You did get permission from Ms. Truscello to post her email address?

It's not her personal e-mail but RCCL's. Anyhow, when I contact RCCl dining I get a response from her directly and not from a generic RCCL address.

Since when is permission needed to give out an email address? I get emails all the time at my work from customers that I didn't give my email addy to. That's just the way it works.

Anyway, I used the general dining email. Sent it about a month before the cruise. Didn't get a response but had exactly what I requested which was a table for four by a window. We had early seating so it was light out during our dinner. I got lots of nice pictures out that window including some from another cruise ship sailing by.

Anyway, I used the general dining email. Sent it about a month before the cruise. Didn't get a response but had exactly what I requested which was a table for four by a window. We had early seating so it was light out during our dinner. I got lots of nice pictures out that window including some from another cruise ship sailing by.

Thank you for telling me this. Maybe I will just wait then and hopefully I will get what I requested.

Since when is permission needed to give out an email address? I get emails all the time at my work from customers that I didn't give my email addy to. That's just the way it works.

I would think as a courtesy to the individual, asking permission to share their name and email address would be the correct thing to do. But then, that's just me.:)

I hope you get a better response than I did. I sent one about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard from them except to tell me that they forwarded it to the ship.

Have a great cruise!

We sent an email request for a table by the window on the main floor of the dining room. We received an email saying they would forward it on to the ship and heard nothing else. We went to the dining room after we boarded and found our table which was on the main floor by the window. This was on a cruise a month ago on Adventure.

Don't lose sleep over it; they'll honor your request.

We sent an email request for a table by the window on the main floor of the dining room. We received an email saying they would forward it on to the ship and heard nothing else. We went to the dining room after we boarded and found our table which was on the main floor by the window. This was on a cruise a month ago on Adventure.

Don't lose sleep over it; they'll honor your request.

Thank you! That is reassuring. It is not a really big deal after all we will be on a cruise ship but we rather enjoy eating alone.