Do you prefer Breakfast & Lunch or Brunch

wanderingjew

Brunch VS Breakfast & Lunch?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Brunch VS Breakfast & Lunch?

I would ordinarily prefer breakfast, then lunch, but the steak and eggs plate on the brunch menu is SO damn good, that I look forward to that dish. What it boils down to, is that I'll be a happy sailor regardless. :rolleyes:

"SKY"

When on vacation, definitely breakfast and lunch.

At home, I rarely eat breakfast ( I know, not healthy, but I have my reasons).

When on vacation, I am relaxed and dont have to be anywhere at any given time, so breakfast is a luxury, and that breakfast for me is usually just continental, but I do love the croissants and fruit.

I am usually quite hungry by lunch time, and enjoy that up on lido deck at one of the many options there.

I have not cruised since 2010 and they didnt have a brunch menu yet on that cruise, but I have seen that menu, and it sounds good to me, so I just might some day have my usual light breakfast and then go for brunch later. Would be nice to check it out at least once.

I voted for breakfast and lunch. Brunch starting at 8:30 is too late for me to be able to secure a lounge chair on the Serenity Deck and that's where I spend my days. And, I really miss having a "vacation sundae" from the old lunch menu. Thanks for letting me vent.

Our brunch food was luke warm and our waiter just seemed annoyed with us being there. It was somewhat crowded so maybe he was just stressed. Maybe it was just too many people showing up at once. At any rate, I probably won't do that again.

I wasn't impressed with the Brunch. Took too much time out if the morning. I don't eat a traditional breakfast and Lunch too. We ate in the Lido day one and only got snacks there for lunch after. 2 brunches, 3 Lido Breakfasts, 2 room service BF. Breakfast was to get us to lunch and I usually didn't want lunch after "big" breakfasts. If I did it over I'd do brunch once, small lido Bf the other. We had big, physical excursions and needed to eat a breakfast bigger than I like.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Brunch works for me because I usually sleep late on sea days. The french toast at the brunch is a little heavy. As mentioned above, the raisen french toast at the MDR breakfast is very good. I wonder if you can get it at the brunch if you ask? I will try it next month on Paradise. By the way does anyone know if they have the brunch on Paradise?:cool: