Ordering Two Bottles of Liquor

I have heard that you can order two bottles of liquor for your suite once you board, regardless of the suite designation. Is that correct? If so, from who do you order?

My wife and I will on the Voyager (Rome to London) in a couple of weeks, and are in a G suite.

Thanks in advance!

Daren

Hi, Daren - -

Yes, you can order 2 bottles of liquor for your suite - - no matter what category cabin you have booked.

As a matter of fact, you can call Regent directly beforehand and ask that your two bottles be placed in your room the day you board.

It will be there waiting when you arrive!

We will see you in Rome!

We are on your cruise and going as far as Stockholm.

Safe travels!

Patti

This list was up to date a few months ago. There could be a slight change here and there but they don't change the list very often.

IRISH WHISKEY

Bushmills

Jamesons

SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKEY

Glenfiddish

Glenlivit

Glenmorangie

Macallan Select Oak

BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKEY

Ballentines

Chivas Regal

Cutty Sark

Dewar's White Label

Dimple

Famous Grouse

J & B Rare

Johnnie Walker Black Label

Johnnie Walker Red Label

VODKA

Absolute

Belevedere

Chopin

Pinnacle French Vanilla

Grey Goose

Ketel One

Smirnoff

Stolichnaya

GIN

Beefeater London Dry

Bombay Sapphire

Gordon's London dry

Tangueray, Special Dry

RUM

Bacardi Carta Blanca

Captain Morgan

Mount Cay

Myer's

Barcardi Limon

TEUILA

Jose Cuervo Gold

Margaritaville Silver

Don Julio Anejo Patron Silver

BOURBON

Jack Daniels

Jim Beam

Maker's Mark

Old Grand Dad

Wild Turkey

CANADIAN WHISKEY

Canadian Club

Crown Royal

Seagram's Seven

Seagram's VO

Edited by Travelcat2

It's not a problem, when you first meet your room steward just ask them what you would like and then a little later they return with it. In our case a bottle of Gordon's and a bottle of jack Daniels.

Ideal for a little beverage whilst dressing for dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! Just noticed that I put Don Julio and Patron tequila on the same line - oops! I was really happy when these two tequilas were added to the included list. While I rarely drink tequila, it is nice to sip with lime and salt. Think it's time for Happy Hour :D

Agree! Just noticed that I put Don Julio and Patron tequila on the same line - oops! I was really happy when these two tequilas were added to the included list. While I rarely drink tequila, it is nice to sip with lime and salt. Think it's time for Happy Hour :D

mmmmm! Sounds wonderful! We'll be right over!

The one missing gin that I really like is Hendriks (with cucumber). Do you think I could ask for that, even tho it's not on the list?

The one missing gin that I really like is Hendriks (with cucumber). Do you think I could ask for that, even tho it's not on the list?

Ask away. Remember, they can't say yes unless you give them the chance to say no. :D

Can you ask for two bottles (or more?) of wine instead? If so, what do you get to choose from. We aren't much for hard alcohol...

Absolutely. In the past we often got one bottle of gin, say, and a bottle of chardonnay for me. That got replenished as needed.

I must say, however, that we don't bother with in-room tipples much any more, since the wine and liquor is so free-flowing in the lounges and dining rooms.

Wayne -

Yes, you can get wine instead - - as long as it is not "premium" grade!

We asked for two bottles of a nice German wine (can't remember the name!) a couple of years ago and there was no problem.

On our Voyager cruise next month, we requested Godiva and Frangelica liquor. We were told "absolutely" by the Regent rep.

Cheers!

Patti

Mudhen - I recall the discussion about Hendrick's Gin a few months ago on this board. I was in the liquor/wine section of Costco the other day (we're talking Arizona here - where you can buy liquor at Costco, the grocery story, or even a drug store, for that matter :p) and what did they have.....but a whole display of Hedrick's Gin for sale. It reminded me of the earlier discussion. I'm not a Gin drinker myself (single malt scotch is my "poison of choice"!) but I understand from my friends who do like Gin, that Hendricks is really "top shelf". Best Regards.

Certainly! Ask your TA to contact Regent and make a request. Most requests are accommodated:-)

Good Morning:

I was on the Navigator Eastern Caribbean itinerary departing 22 MAR 14 and called Regent in advance to request Hendricks. Although it is not carried onboard, I was told that they woud try their best. Lo and behold when we got into our cabin, there she was sitting pretty and next to some diet club soda!!! Ask and you shall receive.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Z and TB

Good Morning:

I was on the Navigator Eastern Caribbean itinerary departing 22 MAR 14 and called Regent in advance to request Hendricks. Although it is not carried onboard, I was told that they woud try their best. Lo and behold when we got into our cabin, there she was sitting pretty and next to some diet club soda!!! Ask and you shall receive.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Z and TB

WOW! that would be most wonderful! However at this second in time, we're slightly sweating the Baltic.......in news this am, the British, French and soon to come, Danish are sending jets to Lithuania, Estonia and Poland.....oy vey....not too happy. However I know that Regent will not put us in harms way, just really, really liked the itinerary the way it is (was?). I digress....

thank you all for the heads up...

Mudhen - We'll be on a Baltic cruise beginning mid-June, ourselves. I don't think there should be anything to worry about. Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia are all NATO countries (unlike Ukraine). The NATO jets are forward-deploying to those 3 countries for the specific purpose of ensuring that nothing does "happen" in those 3 countries.

I'm actually more "worried" about visiting Russia (for a variety of reasons), than I am visiting any of those other 3 countries (specifically, Estonia on our itinerary). A Black Sea itinerary would perhaps be more uncertain at this point, given the fact that the two current protagonist countries (Russia and Ukraine) share coastlines and operate their own respective military forces in that common body of water, where an "incident" might be more likely to occur.

I would guess that Regent would follow guidance/advice provided by the U.S. State Department, with respect to the advisability of tourist travel to the Baltic countries. So far, there are no such warnings. I'm confident we'll have great cruising adventures this spring/summer. Regards.