Celebrity Cruises Unveils Modern Luxury Firsts Onboard Celebrity Equinox

Celebrity Cruises

I guess if we stick with the classic drink package, we won't be going to this venue. We enjoyed Master Cellars with the classic package. The wine choice was limited but there were both red and white choices. Not so on this menu.

I think a token red and white should be added.

Cynthia

Karen this is us also!:D. FYI

My wife likes Australia Shiraz, not the wanna be from the California growers. The one she found was not stocked at the Sunset Bar where we hung out at. One of the bar tenders said give him an hour, presto there it was for the rest of the week! He and I had a very good parting handshake at the end of the week.

Ok, so I tipped, bribed, whatever;) that should not have been needed, but the wifester had a wonderful week, and that was what mattered.

ps: our Som in the MDR would not get it for her!:eek: for the 1st 3 days, we would stop at Sunset and bring it with us. Day 4 there was a bottle on the table when we arrived for dinner that evening, go figure.

EW

Wow - did you ever have good service! :D

Just for curiosity's sake, what ship?

I loved the (very quiet) attendant in Cellarmaster's on the Eclipse but when I tried to find him to tip him the last day he wasn't there and the (new) guy who was there had no idea where he had been assigned.

My curiosity got the better of me.

I did a search and found the wine I loved - it's Casa Lapastolle Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile

I wonder if Tuscan might still have it?

Edited by chamima

My curiosity got the better of me.

I did a search and found the wine I loved - it's Casa Lapastolle Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile

I wonder if Tuscan might still have it?

The wine caught my eye.

Casa Lapastolle Sauvignon Blanc from Chile is delicious too!

A favorite on land stocked at Fogo de Chao.

My fingers are crossed for you to get it on your cruise.

Let me know.

Penny

The wine caught my eye.

Casa Lapastolle Sauvignon Blanc from Chile is delicious too!

A favorite on land stocked at Fogo de Chao.

My fingers are crossed for you to get it on your cruise.

Let me know.

Penny

We don't sail until February.

But I'll be happy to let you know then.

I think the beer list is fantastic! I'm going to have so much fun trying all these different beers. I like the choices for draught beer as well. I'm not so much interested in the beers over $15, I doubt I'll have any of those. I don't mind paying a few bucks over the $13 ultimate beverage package, but not any more. I would love to see a photo of the Gastrobar since I'm going to be spending so much time there.

Ask, and you shall receive!

---

Hi all,

Wanted to share our menu for the upcoming Gastrobar.

A few notes: This menu is not final, and may change. Additionally, you'll notice on the menu below that we have a special called, "Mixology Monday." We will have a different special each day. Thanks, and please let us know your thoughts!

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

Hello,

I found one mistake in this menu. As a Belgian I have to correct this!

Hoegaarden is a Belgian beer, not German!!

Free beers as a reward for this help will be grately appreciated on our next cruise!

Hello,

I found one mistake in this menu. As a Belgian I have to correct this!

Hoegaarden is a Belgian beer, not German!!

Free beers as a reward for this help will be grately appreciated on our next cruise!

We'll let the team know to make that correction. Thank you!

The small bites menu looks interesting - I love roasted bone marrow!

Question for Celebrity Cruises...will the wine list be expanding at all? There are a few good ones on that list, but I really enjoyed the expanded selection from cellar masters (and not from the machines either, by the glass). For example, there was a really nice Cakebread Sav Blanc available. Is there going to be anywhere else on the ship to get a greater wine selection? Are you planning a revamp to Blu/ MDR/ specialty wine lists?

Thanks!

Thank You:)

That is VERY exciting for me.

I LOVE the Whispering Angel wine.

Right now it is only available in Murano and them only by the bottle.

If it were available by the glass (incl in Premium package) that would be AMAZING:)

"Celebrity Cruises" - Please do not change that menu item!!!

Agree! Love this wine too! :)

Question for Celebrity Cruises...will the wine list be expanding at all? There are a few good ones on that list, but I really enjoyed the expanded selection from cellar masters (and not from the machines either, by the glass). For example, there was a really nice Cakebread Sav Blanc available. Is there going to be anywhere else on the ship to get a greater wine selection? Are you planning a revamp to Blu/ MDR/ specialty wine lists?

Thanks!

We would also like to see an expanded wine list, either in the new venue or in another bar. Also, the new menu does not offer much in the way of snacks for wine drinkers. How about adding some a cheese plate and some olives, baguette, etc.?

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

Also, the new menu does not offer much in the way of snacks for wine drinkers.

Mary Lou

As a wine drinker, I don't get this. I don't see a single thing on the menu I wouldn't enjoy with a glass of wine. I'd love to see more wines for sure.

I guess if we stick with the classic drink package, we won't be going to this venue. We enjoyed Master Cellars with the classic package. The wine choice was limited but there were both red and white choices. Not so on this menu.

I think a token red and white should be added.

Cynthia

Actually, this is impossible to know at this point. First we would need to know if the prices are for European cruises with gratuity included. Second, we would need to know whether the US website or the UK website has the correct rules for wine available with the Classic package.... The UK website says wine up to $10.50 which would equate to $9 on US originating cruises ($1 more than what the US site offers). If the menu prices are inclusive of gratuity AND the UK site is accurate, 6 of the wines would be included under Classic.

I'm afraid Celebrity has a whole lot o' splainin' to do at the moment.

(oh, I should mention I LOVE the menu and the selection of beers and wines!)

We would also like to see an expanded wine list, either in the new venue or in another bar. Also, the new menu does not offer much in the way of snacks for wine drinkers. How about adding some a cheese plate and some olives, baguette, etc.?

Mary Lou

Yes! The charcuterie plate would be great was some cheese added on. :)