Celebrity Cruises Unveils Modern Luxury Firsts Onboard Celebrity Equinox

Celebrity Cruises

We have also felt that cellars Masters was a beautiful venue that was hardly every used. I also,agree with a previous poster that it is very isolated and if opened up ( ie walls removed) it might be more utilized. We were on one Princess cruise that had a wine bar that we enjoyed very much. The tapas were complimentary if you purchased a glass of wine.

We have also felt that cellars Masters was a beautiful venue that was hardly every used. I also,agree with a previous poster that it is very isolated and if opened up ( ie walls removed) it might be more utilized. We were on one Princess cruise that had a wine bar that we enjoyed very much. The tapas were complimentary if you purchased a glass of wine.

It's not enclosed on all the ships, but is empty on all that we've been on.

Celebrity Cruises has today revealed a series of brand-first enhancements to be introduced onboard Celebrity Equinox. Emerging from a scheduled drydock in Cadiz, Spain on Thursday, May 8, the Solstice Class ship will tout new signature spaces and experiences in time for guests’ summer vacations during Celebrity’s most immersive season in Europe.

Recognized for its unique and rich dining program, Celebrity will add two one-of-a-kind concepts to the array of guest-favorite Solstice Class features onboard:

Gastrobar – A new craft beer and comfort food venue, Gastrobar will offer food and beer enthusiasts over 40 handcrafted boutique beers to choose from in addition to Celebrity's varied collection of wines and tasty cocktails with a twist, all perfectly paired with a menu of elevated bar-fare creations. Gastrobar’s upscale casual surroundings will feature inviting entertainment and music for the complete sophisticated lounge experience. Guests can find the new venue in the space formerly known as Cellar Masters.

Slush – Expanding guests’ ‘cool’ beverage options, Slush – a frozen drinks venue – introduces Celebrity’s curated menu of flavor-rich and fresh frozen cocktails. Slush will feature alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails with perfectly balanced ingredients ranging from fresh pressed lemon juice, raspberries, cucumbers and mint to Persian lime, Florida Valencia and Hamlin orange juice with organic agave nectar.

Celebrity Equinox will also expand its retail offerings with "The Studio - Fine Art Photography” – a high-end portrait studio ideal for capturing guests’ friends, family or couples vacation photos; the addition of the ever-popular Michael Kors boutique, first introduced onboard Celebrity Silhouette; enhanced upscale brand products available in stores including Chanel, Clinique, Dior, Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Desigual and UNOde50; and the ship's new Internet lounge, Celebrity iLounge, in the space formerly known as Online@Celebrity.

Starting June 15, 2014, Celebrity Equinox offers four different 7-night Mediterranean sailings, which can be combined into immersive vacation experiences as long as 28 nights, with Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy the only repeat port-of-call in the lineup

Is there a possibility of posting the menu for the new Gastrobar here?

Patty - that's true. I was thinking of the S class ships. I do remember it is more of an open venue on the M class.

Vicky

and originally I thought you were wrong, then I remember the it was enclosed on Reflection. I think combining Wine Cellar and Michael's Club is a great idea, since they're both underused.

Is there a possibility of posting the menu for the new Gastrobar here?

Ask, and you shall receive!

---

Hi all,

Wanted to share our menu for the upcoming Gastrobar.

A few notes: This menu is not final, and may change. Additionally, you'll notice on the menu below that we have a special called, "Mixology Monday." We will have a different special each day. Thanks, and please let us know your thoughts!

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

---

Hi all,

A few notes: This menu is not final, and may change. Additionally, you'll notice on the menu below that we have a special called, "Mixology Monday." We will have a different special each day. Thanks, and please let us know your thoughts!

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

Hi, it looks good. The prices for the food are reasonable. My husband would like more stouts and porters. The chocoalate stout is one of his favorites, but $35!! I know it's 22oz, but can you stock a small version too?

---

Hi all,

Thanks for posting. I must say I am very disappointed in the limited number of wines being offered based on this post. However, I am pleased that I will save money and calories because there is nothing on the food menu that I would consider.

Mary Lou

Thank for posting menu. Just a unsolicited opinion from me but when I see "gastro" my mind immediately thinks "gastrointestinal". I don't know if name is set in stone, but that's IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Really? Most of it looks good to me!

When we go for a pre dinner wine we don't typically look for something to eat, maybe a piece of cheese, veggies or olives. The food on this menu looks heavy, not at all what I want pre dinner. And since lunch is usually a salad, or maybe a splurge on a burger, that leaves lunch out, if it is even open then.

Mary Lou

When we go for a pre dinner wine we don't typically look for something to eat, maybe a piece of cheese, veggies or olives. The food on this menu looks heavy, not at all what I want pre dinner. And since lunch is usually a salad, or maybe a splurge on a burger, that leaves lunch out, if it is even open then.

Mary Lou

Yes but this venue is open at 11:30 am to midnight! Great place for lunch or snacks in the aft. Michaels Club wasn't open during the day so this is a bonus:) DH is going to love these beers. Three on tap as well! Can't wait until October:D

Yes but this venue is open at 11:30 am to midnight! Great place for lunch or snacks in the aft. Michaels Club wasn't open during the day so this is a bonus:) DH is going to love these beers. Three on tap as well! Can't wait until October:D

Exactly. I'm seeing this a an alternative dining spot, although the chicken livers sound really good. My husband will love that it opens earlier than before.

Very disappointed in the exceptionally limited menu of wines. I agree with the other post that said the food menu didn't excite me one bit. DH said $23 for a chocolate stout, are you serious? That's insane. Sounds like we'll be spending more time in Molecular & Martini Bars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would hate that, I love the Hot Glass Show. And there are already ships with the Lawn Club. I stick to the 3 ships that have the Hot Glass Show. Why take away an option and replace it with something that already exists on other ships?

I love the Hot Glass Show and book the ships with it almost exclusively! It is one of the reasons I sail as often as I do!

Ask, and you shall receive

---

Hi all,

I am wondering when the Gastropubs will be introduced on other X ships? I am interested in when it will be on the Eclipse.