Princess's upgraded website

newparks

Is any one else having problems with Princess web site? I cannot do any searches, I get a message that states they have upgraded their website so I need to upgrade my browser, Windows 8.1 tells me I have the latest browser installed. Does anyone have any suggestion?? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is any one else having problems with Princess web site? I cannot do any searches, I get a message that states they have upgraded their website so I need to upgrade my browser, Windows 8.1 tells me I have the latest browser installed. Does anyone have any suggestion?? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to use internet explorer.

I've just gone into there website and done a couple of searches.

Didn't have any problems. I'm using explorer v10.

I did have trouble original when I bought my computer as I was using wireless internet. This seems to cause some problems with windows 8 apps.

I have had the same problem with Internet Explorer. The Princess website tells me to upgrade the browser. When I click on it I'm told that I have the latest browser installed. I called Princess about it and got no help from them. I still think the problem is with them since I have no trouble with any other website. I don't have a problem if I use my iPad. Also on the computer I have started using Chrome and the Princess website works with Chrome. It's really irritating to have to open a special browser just for one website, but you might try using Chrome.

Sent from my iPad

I have had the same problem with Internet Explorer. The Princess website tells me to upgrade the browser. When I click on it I'm told that I have the latest browser installed. I called Princess about it and got no help from them. I still think the problem is with them since I have no trouble with any other website. I don't have a problem if I use my iPad. Also on the computer I have started using Chrome and the Princess website works with Chrome. It's really irritating to have to open a special browser just for one website, but you might try using Chrome.

Sent from my iPad

Thank you, I tried Chrome and it worked. I still have to sign in again when I want to access my booking. I used to be able to go straight to the cruise personalizer from my Princess home page now it takes me to another sign page. Using cruise critic really helps to have questions answered!!!:)

Hi, I'm having terrible problems getting on with IE and keep getting the update message and we are fully updated- really annoying as we have to print off docs!!

Tried chrome and that didnt work either!!

That's really strange.Does this happen with all websites or just Princess? Try Firefox, and if that doesn't work, do you have a friendly neighbour or local library where you could print off what you need?

Sent from my iPad

Chrome is miles better than IE anyway!

Hi, I'm having terrible problems getting on with IE and keep getting the update message and we are fully updated- really annoying as we have to print off docs!!

Tried chrome and that didnt work either!!

Try clearing your temporary internet files... that seems to fix a lot of problems.

I had that problem. It was the high level of my security settings and I also had my tracking protection turned on. I had to make a temporary adjustment to use the Princess website and then set my settings back on. I don't like doing this but it worked.

I get the edits to update browser but when I do that, I still get the same edit.

Solution --- I will use another cruise line until they get it fixed so I can use it. I don't want to jump through hoops to satisfy their programmers.

They could have left the old programs in place as alternatives.