Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Surprising how much space just one exit of the Slide is taking on the boardwalk. What will it be like with 2. We did a muster drill there and thinking with all those people and now those two slide exits by get kind of cramped especially in an emergency.

Surely they'll be about the same size as the Sabor bar.

Are we going to be sitting on mats or something for the slide? I was just looking at it and thought what happens if you slow down or stop moving like those plastic slides at Mcdonalds playland. lol

They said there will be mats. My question is how are they going to get the mats back up to the top?

Thanks again Lloyd!! I can not wait to board the Harmony. I always said Oasis Class ships are my favorite. The Harmony will be a cut above. I can't wait to do the slides. But i don't know which on to do first? Wet or Dry? :confused::confused:

Edited by dedosr

Thanks again Lloyd!! I can not wait to board the Harmony. I always said Oasis Class ships are my favorite. The Harmony will be a cut above. I can't wait to do the slides. But i don't know which on to do first? Wet or Dry? :confused::confused:

Some of the dry slide might get wet. ;):eek:

Is that the by special invitation 2 day pre-inaugural ? I understand that there may be special entertainment for this?

As side note, a poster on the 29 May cruise has been told that Grease, an ice show and the Aqua show, a fine line, will be up and running then but that other musical, Columbus, will not.

Is that the by special invitation 2 day pre-inaugural ? I understand that there may be special entertainment for this?

As side note, a poster on the 29 May cruise has been told that Grease, an ice show and the Aqua show, a fine line, will be up and running then but that other musical, Columbus, will not.

Hoping to see grease, ice show and aqua

Do they do these during the day as well normally?

What is "fine line"

Come on let us book the entertainment

Does anyone know if dreamworks will be on the three night

I just checked the Royal Caribbean website and they're not listing Harmony as one of the ships having dreamworks.

I know this was an issue with Anthem last year where it wasn't available on the European cruises and was only available once Anthem reached New York.

Hoping to see grease, ice show and aqua

Do they do these during the day as well normally?

What is "fine line"

Come on let us book the entertainment

Yes, would expect matinee performance (afternoon) for Grease and day time scheduling as well evening performance for the ice show and aqua show.

A Fine line is the name of the Aqua show . Google Royal Caribbean blog, 99 day countdown A fine line (sorry :o couldn't get link to work)

Yes, bring it on!! :)

I just checked the Royal Caribbean website and they're not listing Harmony as one of the ships having dreamworks.

I know this was an issue with Anthem last year where it wasn't available on the European cruises and was only available once Anthem reached New York.

I was afraid of that. They did the same on the anthem

I just don't understand why

Yes, would expect matinee performance (afternoon) for Grease and day time scheduling as well evening performance for the ice show and aqua show.

A Fine line is the name of the Aqua show . Google Royal Caribbean blog, 99 day countdown A fine line (sorry :o couldn't get link to work)

Yes, bring it on!! :)

Thank you very much

We might be able to see the aqua show from our balcony

Id be very surprised if they didn't have DW Experience on Harmony just because of who the ship is targeted at. However it can all be to do with licensing, it could be that the DW characters are licensed exclusively to another company in the UK and that prevents them from using them during UK based sailings, like they might have to wait until the ship arrives in Barcelona before they can have an activation of the DW Experience.

Which webpage are you referring to exactly? When I look at the DreamWorks Experience page Harmony IS listed: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=dreamworks_main