Drinks Package rises and Consumer Protection legislation.

Pushka

since I could care less about the sailing history of other posters, I would be grateful if someone could post how to eliminate those signatures

TIA

Go to User CP, top left of your screen

Go to Edit Options, left side

Go to thread display and simply take the check mark away from show signatures.

Thankyou to Celebrity for listening. I look forward to seeing the list. Cheers to you janwe. :p

Preliminary list as you may have noted, on another thread. From my perspective, very happy. Probably being greedy but would have liked to see Corona among the beers, guess I will just have to have a bucket full in Cozumel. Cheers

Preliminary list as you may have noted, on another thread. From my perspective, very happy. Probably being greedy but would have liked to see Corona among the beers, guess I will just have to have a bucket full in Cozumel. Cheers

Same. Corona is our holiday drink too!:p

But at least Heineken is back. And the wine allowance is much better.

Two nice scotches in Chivas and Genfidich back too, happy camper here. You have done enough Pushka, take the rest of the day off and pour yourself a cold one!

Corona never left. Look up the post by Cruisenut of bar menus on the Solstice. Well within the Classic limit.

Corona never left. Look up the post by Cruisenut of bar menus on the Solstice. Well within the Classic limit.

It isnt on the list actually - according to the list just supplied by Celebrity. :rolleyes:

Classic Package

The Classic Package includes spirits and cocktails priced up to $8.00 per glass, beers up to $6.00 per

bottle/glass, wines up to $9.00 per glass (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed

below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package.

Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands

listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Non- Alcoholic

Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, NA Specialty Coffees etc., Additional Coffee Syrup, Extra Shot Espresso, Tea

Forte, Can Soda, Soda by the Glass, Assorted Juices and Fresh Squeezed, Spring Bottled water, Arizona

Iced Teas, NA cocktails and Smoothies

Beers

Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Franziskaner, Strongbow, San Miguel, Tiger, Estrella Damm

Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken, Leffe

Alaska- Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Brewing Pale Ale, Alaskan Brewing IPA

UK - John Smith's Extra Smooth, Marston's Pedigree Ale

Edited by Pushka

It isnt on the list actually - according to the list just supplied by Celebrity. :rolleyes:

Classic Package

If that is not the list actually - why post another version of ?????????????

Lets wait for the official list from Celebrity. This is getting ............

Personally, this thread should be closed and only when a new Celebrity List is provided by Celebrity, then, that List should be posted on the forum. JMHO!!!!

Edited by Oxo

If that is not the list actually - why post another version of ?????????????

Lets wait for the official list from Celebrity. This is getting ............

Personally, this thread should be closed and only when a new Celebrity List is provided by Celebrity, then, that List should be posted on the forum. JMHO!!!!

Ah, that is part of the list supplied by Celebrity just today on this forum. You must have missed it:rolleyes:. It is copied from the PDF supplied.

I have attached it again here - credits to Celebrity

Thankyou for offering to have the thread closed but clearly it is more informative than you realise. JMHO!!!!

It isnt on the list actually - according to the list just supplied by Celebrity.

You quoted me in your post to me - did you not even read what you posted? (I've bolded it to help you out)

Classic Package Inclusions.pdf

Edited by Pushka

Hi all,

Additionally, we're looking forward to sharing an updated list with Cruise Critic, as well as our websites. We don't have it yet, but are hoping to share it shortly. Thanks!

Would you be so kind to also detail the latest inclusions, and list if one exists, of the Premium Package?

Thank you

Ando

It's good two see celebrity is doing market testing and analysis with changes, and moving things back and forth as they look to settle into the perfect space. That's what a good business does.

Just been reading through the posts this morning and this stood out. I nearly fell off my chair laughing:D:D

If you every need a job as a "Spin Doctor" I am sure their are plenty of UK politician's would take you on after reading this.

Celebrities full or partial U turn was probably not due to a poor attempt at market research but because of :

A) The huge customer backlash over the changes, on social media, cruise forums and on the ships

or

B) The need to conform to regulations of the world markets they are operating in

or

C) A combination of the first 2

Ah, that is part of the list supplied by Celebrity just today on this forum. You must have missed it:rolleyes:. It is copied from the PDF supplied.

Hi

I have only quoted you as I would like to say thank you for bringing this to peoples attention

To para phrase a very famous quote

" All it takes for corporate injustice to prevail is for good people to say nothing"

Thankyou nomad089. And sworrub1. That's really nice of you and after some of the rot thrown at me for even starting this thread your post is much appreciated.

I had missed that post of spin by cle-guy where this move by Celebrity was interpreted as testing the market. They've been pretty negative about the posts I've made here.

I just thought this whole thing was wrong. Unfair. And once you are onboard you are pretty much stuck with it. As sadly some people currently cruising have found. I hope they receive OBC for this mess that they were the first to see.

Edited by Pushka

Thankyou nomad089. And sworrub1. That's really nice of you and after some of the rot thrown at me for even starting this thread your post is much appreciated.

I had missed that post of spin by cle-guy where this move by Celebrity was interpreted as testing the market. They've been pretty negative about the posts I've made here.

I just thought this whole thing was wrong. Unfair. And once you are onboard you are pretty much stuck with it. As sadly some people currently cruising have found. I hope they receive OBC for this mess that they were the first to see.

I am waiting to see if anyone sailing on the Eclipse comes back and tells us they were actually able to get all the drinks on the Celebrity list, like you say once on board it is too late, it certainly was for me !

I am taking further advice regarding this matter as I think that Celebrity have broken a UK law.

I will post to the list once I get some feedback.

Nobody disputes that it is Celebrities right to put up prices, what they cant do is pout up prices after you have made a deal.

Dont take it to heart you have every right to talk about anything you want, and start threads, didnt see it being removed by the mods!

Just been reading through the posts this morning and this stood out. I nearly fell off my chair laughing:D:D

If you every need a job as a "Spin Doctor" I am sure their are plenty of UK politician's would take you on after reading this.

Celebrities full or partial U turn was probably not due to a poor attempt at market research but because of :

A) The huge customer backlash over the changes, on social media, cruise forums and on the ships

or

B) The need to conform to regulations of the world markets they are operating in

or

Hi

I have only quoted you as I would like to say thank you for bringing this to peoples attention

To para phrase a very famous quote

" All it takes for corporate injustice to prevail is for good people to say nothing"

+2

"knowing everything except when to stop " comes to mind too.

Fun start to the weekend.

Yes, we did pay $35 to join CC. Yes, we did get a form of a certificate. However, that is like coupons that need to be mailed in to get your refund. Never did get to use ours.

Somewhat ironic since somebody's been banging the drum about the futility of justified lawsuits which only result in negligible value certificates that the protagonist stated don't get used... ;)

or

or

Agreed, it's not the first time.

But that's why I value such threads being brought up here, despite the protestations of others that there's no point to them and you should take it to court if there is a legitimate grievance.

Fortunately, as with prior issues such as the noise issue and this one, Celebrity do listen and have responded to such feedback.