New and Improved Pre-Cruise Planner

When I click to make a reservation, I get the message "One Moment....We are working on building you the perfect vacation" and nothing happens. Is anyone else having problems?

Oh yeah. There was a thread on this yesterday. It appears to be no better today. Gotta love that RCI website :mad:

When I click to make a reservation, I get the message "One Moment....We are working on building you the perfect vacation" and nothing happens. Is anyone else having problems?

I get the same thing.

The pre-cruise planner is being updated to handle the new reservation process for Quantum which was supposed to open on Thursday, May15. However it looks like they opened it up early causing angst for all bookings :(.

That happened to me today, but, I waited long enough. What appeared were really lovely pictures for the shore excursions one could take on our upcoming cruise and descriptions. It really was an improvement and worth the wait while it loaded.

I got this message when booking dining reservations today.

WELL, THIS IS UNFORTUNATE.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

At least that is humorous. :rolleyes:

So not only you can't get through to RCCL on the phone - average wait on hold is > 30 minutes - now you can't make pre-cruise plans on the website. Great. I guess we'll be eating at 8:45 pm or 5:30 pm. :(

So not only you can't get through to RCCL on the phone - average wait on hold is > 30 minutes - now you can't make pre-cruise plans on the website. Great. I guess we'll be eating at 8:45 pm or 5:30 pm. :(

I just logged in and tried it. It takes about a full minutes to load. But, then I could navigate to each part without much of a wait. It has a nice calendar that will list all of your activities. [if you get them from RCL]

Why is their site so bad? It's almost a bad joke. I wonder if they outsourced or it is in house. I can't believe that anyone employed by a company would let this site get to the bad joke it is.

I was able to get on it successfully last night although it was slow, tonight it's a no go...

Funny thing, all of our pre-booked shore excursions has both my husband and I on there twice, when I looked at my order history everything is doubled, including the price... Sure hope they don't charge my credit card again... As we don't cruise until November I am going to let this go for now and hope they get it straightened out so I don't have to call... I guess we will see.