Carnival Guest Comment Cards?

cot427

I've only sailed on 3 Carnival cruises, one being my most recent cruise. I don't quite remember if they have done them on my previous Carnival cruises, but I know Royal Caribbean leaves them in your cabin at the end of the voyage. Has Carnival ever done this? There was not one in my cabin on the Splendor this past week. Just curious.

I never received a survey in any form after my Breeze cruise in November. I was very surprised as I always receive them from RCCL. Made me think Carnival isn't interested in what their guests think.

My understanding is that they randomly email people after the cruise for surveys. I've been on 3 CCL cruises and have never received a email. Last time, I just sent John Heald an email b/c I just had to tell him something....lol......

We always get a survey in our e-mail after returning from a cruise. I wonder if it depends on whether you booked your cruise through a PVP or a travel agent? We've always booked through our PVP. Maybe just a coincidence?

Edited by beachbum53

The surveys are very hit or miss. We cruise Carnival a lot and I would say we get an email survey afterward on 1 out of three cruises. We always use an outside company to book.

They don't even have comment cards at the purser's desk because we ask. We like giving the staff that does well, commendations for them and their supervisor to see. It's a shame Carnival does not allow this like the other lines (Princess & Celebrity).

The surveys are very hit or miss. We cruise Carnival a lot and I would say we get an email survey afterward on 1 out of three cruises. We always use an outside company to book.

They don't even have comment cards at the purser's desk because we ask. We like giving the staff that does well, commendations for them and their supervisor to see. It's a shame Carnival does not allow this like the other lines (Princess & Celebrity).

The email survey asks who made your cruise memorable, so if you remember your steward, table staff or entertainment staff you can mention them there. I always make a note of them on my kindle calendar.

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

We always get a survey in our e-mail after returning from a cruise. I wonder if it depends on whether you booked your cruise through a PVP or a travel agent? We've always booked through our PVP. Maybe just a coincidence?

I get the email survey whenever I cruise, with or without the PVP.

There never seems to be enough space to say all the good/not so good that happened. I hope they read them all.

My understanding is they did away with the comment cards a few years back. The last time we got them was in 2009 I believe. Since then we get the email surveys shortly after returning home. Early on, we sometimes did not get the email and in those cases I emailed my comments directly to Guest Services.

Sometimes I still do that in addition to the surveys since it's easier to format the points I want to address and go into details. Yes, they do read them. At least they read the emails. I've gotten a few responses and even a phone call from an executive in Miami to discuss some of the issues I brought up. I wasn't expecting that at all!

We always get the surveys too and I book through a TA.

We did not receive an email survey after our last two cruises so I emailed guestcare@carnival.com to tell them about our awesome waiter (the same one on both cruises per our request). I also emailed the same info to John Heald via his blog. I got a response from both emails saying they would let his supervisor know.