Oasis 3 - Bookings

Those cruises would normally be released with the new deployment schedule that would be released in early spring of 2015. Maybe a bit earlier than that if they are trying to generate some excitement but I would not think too much later.

I was also trying to figure this out. My thoughts are a new ship that the bookings for this would not be released the same time as the rest of RCI spring itineraries.

She is expected to debut mid 2016 so I would not be surprised to see bookings for her only open early Jan/Feb 2015. Just speculation based on other booking openings for other new builds.

I was also trying to figure this out. My thoughts are a new ship that the bookings for this would not be released the same time as the rest of RCI spring itineraries.

She is expected to debut mid 2016 so I would not be surprised to see bookings for her only open early Jan/Feb 2015. Just speculation based on other booking openings for other new builds.

I would agree with that. I definately think a bit earlier than the rest of the releases so it creates a bit of excitement but probably not too early. I would guess February. That would give her about a month on her own. Quantum 3 will also come into play during that time as well I would think.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Holy advance speculation, Batman! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL Carol ~ I have NO bookings for 2016 so trying to look at possibilities to fill that void:D:D

Dragging your feet, Emmy? LOL. We already have 2 bookings on Anthem for 2016! LOL

Peter

Hi Peter ~ maybe I will take care of that on Vision in a couple of weeks:D

I too am awaiting information on Oasis 3 sailing dates and itineraries. I need to set a cruise up for the fall of 2016. :)

Me too! :p

I expect Oasis 3 to open during the usual schedule extension season early next year. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app