Public Health Questionnaire?

August 2013 we sailed out of Port Canaveral on Freedom O.S and we had to fill out a very basic Public Health Questionnaire.

This August we will be sailing out of Port everglades on Allure O.S and I will just like to know if these forms are used there also or is it just for certain ships or certain ports.

Thanks.

August 2013 we sailed out of Port Canaveral on Freedom O.S and we had to fill out a very basic Public Health Questionnaire.

This August we will be sailing out of Port everglades on Allure O.S and I will just like to know if these forms are used there also or is it just for certain ships or certain ports.

Thanks.

We have had to fill out the health questionnaire on every Royal cruise for the past few years. This includes ports in Florida, Texas, New Orleans, New Jersey, etc.

Don't bother fill those CLIA forms out ahead of time to avoid having to fill them out at the counter. On a recent trip on the Liberty the agent said we must fill them out and sign them in their presence.

After going through security RCCL as well as Celebrity staff ( last two cruises.. One from FLL and the other from Baltimore) walked up and down the line handing out the forms then let anyone who handed back a finished form go to the next step.

Wow... I bet it must have been time consuming for a staff member witnessing each passenger filling out and signing the form.

Lucky for us this was not the case.

bosco

Don't bother fill those CLIA forms out ahead of time to avoid having to fill them out at the counter. On a recent trip on the Liberty the agent said we must fill them out and sign them in their presence.

This was also our experience on Allure in Fort Lauderdale earlier this year.

ken

Thanks everyone, thank you for the form Bosco. That would have been my next question , for the form. Would have liked to fill it out morning or day before the cruise just to have one less thing to do in the terminal but based on BILLB48 comment I don't know if it makes any sense.

This was also our experience on Allure in Fort Lauderdale earlier this year.

Sounds like they are wise to the plan of some of the passengers! :p

We filled one out and printed it off before sailing out of San Juan last year but were asked to complete another one in front of the rep. It does make sense as you may have been sick since filling in the original form.