Oasis Grand Suite Questions

Ok So I paid $500 total to go from a Jr suite to a Grand Suite. Was it worth it? I have done a Jr suite before but never Grand. Also we are travelling with another couple that is in a balcony room. Any perks we get I assume we can not include them in any of them or are there some we can. Thanks for any help.

Ok So I paid $500 total to go from a Jr suite to a Grand Suite. Was it worth it? I have done a Jr suite before but never Grand. Also we are travelling with another couple that is in a balcony room. Any perks we get I assume we can not include them in any of them or are there some we can. Thanks for any help.

"Worth it" is subjective and entirely up to you. But the GS's are great, and if it fits your budget then it sounds good. And unfortunately none of the on board benefits associated with your GS can be enjoyed by or shared with your non-suite friends.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I think $500 total to upgrade from a JS to a GS is reasonable on Oasis. Be sure to take advantage of the made to order breakfast and lunch in the Concierge Lounge. So far, that perk is only on Oasis and Allure.

We have invited our friends to enjoy dinner from the MDR menu in our cabin, on the balcony, without any problem. We have also had friends in to watch movies on the DVR. Most other perks are for the "Gold Card" holders only.

We have invited our friends to enjoy dinner from the MDR menu in our cabin, on the balcony, without any problem. We have also had friends in to watch movies on the DVR. Most other perks are for the "Gold Card" holders only.

I think that the perks on Oasis for GS are probably the best! Yes, be sure to order MDR in stateroom if you wish and go to CL for lunch! Definatey the best CL in the fleet :)

What you do in the privacy of your own cabin is your own business....................... ;) Public perks can't be shared. :D

I agree with all. The Concierge Lounge is one of the best suite perks out there. DO NOT MISS IT!

As someone mentioned, if you go to Labadee, Barefoot Beach is wonderful. Quiet, nice, upgraded lunch. Unfortunately your friends can't go there, but check on the Cabana as that may be a possibility.

You get full menu in a GS. We did a couple of GS's on other ships and had 3 other couples join us for breakfast in the room. It's really nice and no problem. Just tip the Room Service person appropriately.

Enjoy. It's a great opportunity.

One more question please. I know when we check in at the port we get a special lounge and priority, can the couple we are travelling with join us or no? Thanks

Depends on the port personnel. They will usually allow your party to stay together, but if not, just stay with your friends. Priority is really not a big deal at boarding time.

Another question, if we have dinner in our Suite one night and order from the dining room, can we order drinks as well and can we use our drink package?

No, you cannot use your drink package with room service.