Happy Hour??

DP

Do any of the bars offer 2 for 1 prices in the evening?

I have to laugh. That's like asking if Scrooge McDuck shares his money. The only "deal" I noticed was when DW ordered baileys over ice. The pours were generous. There are drink specials and it all depends on the bartender and ship.

It really does vary by ship and cruise but any "special drink" is announced in the daily handout. You'll find some "daily specials" are just their normal price, sometimes their are reduced priced drinks at a specific bar at a specific time. Not sure I've ever seen 2 for 1 pricing.

The drink of the day and the daily coffee grind are just suggestions and are normal price, I guess it can be misleading as many may think it is selling at a special price. Most times the servers don't even know what they are for that day and don't really care because the price is the same.

The Passport bar had listed HH drink specials for $5 but I was told that those are also regular priced drinks and not a special and available all day long.

The Martini Bar has about 3 drinks listed on their menu at 1/2 price during their HH that is from around 4 or 5 to 7 or so. Don't really remember the exact times.

BYGO depends on how bar sales are going and how the bev manager feels so it really varies from ship to ship and crusie to cruise.

🍸🍻🍺

There was a happy hour on the Summit last month - not 2 for 1. I don't remember what the early happy hour deal was, but the late one - from 10-midnight in revelations and rendezvous (different at martini bar) - had 3 cocktails that were priced at $5.50 and the beer and wine was reduced ($3.50 and $4.50, maybe).