Vintages & Champagne Bar on drinks Package

I am heading off into the sunset on Allure next month and for the first time think we will try the Premium drinks package.

I understand that I have a $12 per glass limit on wine and in the dining room and regular bars I can have a more expensive wine and will only be charged the difference.

Is this still the case in Vintages and the Champagne bar, so can I have a $20 glass of bubbles and still only pay the $8 difference in the Champagne bar ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Edited by eddy767300

I am heading off into the sunset on Allure next month and for the first time think we will try the Premium drinks package.

I understand that I have a $12 per glass limit on wine and in the dining room and regular bars I can have a more expensive wine and will only be charged the difference.

Is this still the case in Vintages and the Champagne bar, so can I have an $20 glass of bubbles and still only pay the $8 difference in the Champagne bar ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Correct, the packages cover wine and champagne in Vintages and the Champagne bar also. Note that the packages only cover single full glasses of wine in Vintages. They do not allow you to use the package to cover wine flights, or the 2oz pours.

• 2 weeks later...

Will the upcoming Diamond (and above) nightly 3-drink voucher system be valid in Vintages? And if so, is there a presumed maximum dollar amount that you can order? I would love nothing better than to order a nice glass of wine in Vintages with the Diamond voucher system and pay a supplemental charge on those superior $20.00 (and up) glasses of premium wines. Will this be possible? Heck, I'd even be willing to forfeit 2 cocktail vouchers for 1 superior glass of wine! Am I living in a dream world?

Will the upcoming Diamond (and above) nightly 3-drink voucher system be valid in Vintages? And if so, is there a presumed maximum dollar amount that you can order? I would love nothing better than to order a nice glass of wine in Vintages with the Diamond voucher system and pay a supplemental charge on those superior $20.00 (and up) glasses of premium wines. Will this be possible? Heck, I'd even be willing to forfeit 2 cocktail vouchers for 1 superior glass of wine! Am I living in a dream world?

Only the drinks actually served in the DL are eligible to be used with the drink coupons. You cannot pay extra to upgrade.

Vintages may not even stock the low end house wine that is included with the vouchers.

Vintages may not even stock the low end house wine that is included with the vouchers.

I would confidently wager that you are correct, Bob.

1_8007750_4_3.jpg

I am flat-out shocked that this costs as much as it does! :eek:

And, here is the famous "approved drink list" for the Diamond & Concierge Lounges:

(misspellings and all)

061179b126dd42c540bfbfe4f1765e56_zpsd2e436f7.jpg

I've never seen a CL that offered to get you your drink of choice for 25% off. I've never seen a sign in the CL, for that matter. Is that a recent list?

I've never seen a CL that offered to get you your drink of choice for 25% off. I've never seen a sign in the CL, for that matter. Is that a recent list?

Not my photo, but it is dated in the bottom right corner.

The fact that this is from the Mariner may explain those differences.

:)

Here is one from this April.

Diamond_Drinks.jpg

On our Enchantment cruise in May they had this same menu and when I asked about getting something not on the menu for 25% off! they happily went out to the Viking crown and brought it to me. I double checked the receipt when they brought it as I was curious if they actually gave me the discount and they did! I would have bought it anyways cause I just started drinking wine and am still kind of picky about what I drink! :)

Sorry if this has already been covered !

With the premium drink package can you get champagne by the glass up to $12 ? Then pay extra over $12.

Or is this only on the Ultimate package ?

Thanks

Sorry if this has already been covered !

With the premium drink package can you get champagne by the glass up to $12 ? Then pay extra over $12.

Or is this only on the Ultimate package ?

Thanks

There is no difference in alcoholic drink limits betweeh the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Here is the list from Enchantment this past March:

Enchantment_DL_CL_drinks.JPG